Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2016 4:29 am  #11

Re: Do you think Recycling is one of the keys to saving the Earth?

Lol He sounds a bit niave...If we refuse to pay the charge, they take us to court and fine us..  Same thing over the trash collections.. I was told if I left the recycling on the kerb or foot path they would fine me £75  Thats about $100 or so to our friends across the big pond.. Its not helpful of themm to be like they are..
Street lighting gets switched off at midnight!!  Burgulars and muggers think its great as they do not show up on cctv cameras.  Oh and the footpaths are full of ruts and tree roots.. Its really hard to walk if you can see them but at night, you are screwed..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/07/2016 8:09 am  #12

I don't put my bins on the kerb its on my yard and if they don't take there are consequences to pay like last week.we will be fined here for not paying the tax so I say make my day take me lets see who wins,i don't care I will take anyone on I don't care who they think they are.here they want you to put in on the kerb or foot path despite mothers passing with babies they walk on the road

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/07/2016 10:25 am  #13

We have a nit picking bunch of refuse collectors,  I some time give up and take things to the tip..They will not take old pcs , monitors etc so I don't know how people get on if they have no car.. Oh and we recycle evem little batteries, the local supermarket has a special bin..  If you dump a large item outside they  local authority charge £10 to £15 per item depending on the size of it to take it away..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/07/2016 10:39 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/09/2016 4:39 am  #14

Its collection day today my recycling has been out since midnight last night.. Needless to say for about 8 weeks now they still have not collected the glass....Same thing every week...

Nicholas Black Elk

9/09/2016 2:01 pm  #15

You need to contact your council offices and ask to speak to the refuse dept,tell them what has happened and demand they come back out and empty them,or you will take it further.that usually works

9/10/2016 8:52 am  #16

I gave up as did the rest of my road..  Its been going on for ages.. Last time they blamed staff sickness.. but that was months ago..Of course there is no one available at weekends so its  pointless..
They did nothing when I complained about the dumped kitchen appliances and its still there 4 months later.. I have called4 times about that..

Nicholas Black Elk

9/10/2016 2:24 pm  #17

Then you need to take your complaint to the next level ask to speak to the manager if that doesnt work get in toutch with the head of the council.you can find out who this is by going into google typing in the name of your council it should say there,or get in toutch with your MEP and dont take no for an answer

9/10/2016 3:00 pm  #18

Currently I cannot aford the time or the hassle..  I need to get this  week over with...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/11/2016 4:00 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/10/2016 5:29 pm  #19

Yes i can understand that you need to get monday over and done with first.i hope it all goes well for you

9/11/2016 4:01 am  #20

Thanks Native Spirit.. but there thursday too ...Good thing I am a survivor..

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera