Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2016 5:17 pm  #1

Funny stories

I was thinking lets make a topic of light hearted stories for a change,
well this afternoon i had a hospital appointment as i was waiting ,a woman in a wheelchair came in she had a leg amputated i was speaking to her,we did nothing but laugh.she was saying she had had a talk with her kids about what she wanted written on her headstone,
 when the time came she said im playing hop scotch so im not in.she had a great sense of humour
 i remember walking round reading the headstones near to my husbands grave.well the humour in some people was still there to see.
1,im not in i have gone shopping for shoes.this person had no legs she was themodolide.
2. dont knock im sleeping and i dont want to be woken up
3.im out im playing golf.
it just made us laugh because my appointment was in the artificial limb section of the hospital.
has anybody else seen funny quotes on headstones?

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/10/2016 2:56 am  #2

Re: Funny stories

I will let you know after Petes interrment on monday...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/10/2016 2:57 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/15/2016 2:06 pm  #3

I just found this story on a news website...
It seems the Gugenheim Museum in New York has installed a working piece of art in its toilets...
It is a fully functioning sold 18 carat gold toilet and seat.. It is plumbed in andis available to people who have paid themuseums admission fee to use as normal...   They have not admitted whether it is located in the Gentlemens or the Ladies facilities...   I had to laugh.. Someone must be feeling rather Flush..

I wonder if the requisite toilet paper was $100 bills...  Have they installed a cctv camera in there to make sure people do not go in there armed with a saw or a file or ... a screw driver to steal the seat...http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/shocked.png

How the other half live!!!!!!

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/15/2016 2:07 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/15/2016 2:26 pm  #4

Hey did i not tell you i have one of those toilets in my house.only mine is silver as i dont like gold and the silver is tarnished so it must be stainless steel lol

9/15/2016 3:33 pm  #5

Years back I went to Harrods store in Londons West End, to see how the rich live lol. The toilets there had Marble sinks and gold plated taps and even plugs, you had to pay to use the facilities too to an attendant was there to make sure no one stole the plugs lol.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/15/2016 3:36 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/15/2016 5:20 pm  #6

Why would you want gold taps plugs etc.the mind boggles http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/normal.png
 not enough to spend their money on.they should give some to me i will show them no problem

9/16/2016 7:29 am  #7

I am wondering just how much the solid gold bling one is worth lol no dout a Kings ransom..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/16/2016 7:30 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/16/2016 1:51 pm  #8

Eww fancy having a gold bathroom enough to make you sick

9/16/2016 3:26 pm  #9

Some people havemore money than sense..

Nicholas Black Elk

9/16/2016 3:33 pm  #10

that is def true gold is horrid why not white gold or silver that would be better

Board footera