Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2016 4:07 am  #11

Re: Bakken Pipeline....

The Natives have had a small victory over this a judge has told the oil companies they cant lay the pipes through certain parts of the sacred grounds. but still it doesn't go far enough.the Natives rode at the workers on their horses

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/09/2016 4:28 am  #12

I hope the natives have taken photos of the bites from the dogs.. and that they have sought some form of treatment as further evidence..  Had I been on horseback when they attacked my kids or family I would have used my horse to drive the guards back too, who wouldn't...

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/09/2016 6:18 am  #13

It should be world news not local news as this kind of thing is happening all over.. 
Fracking is causing similaroutrage.
I just been on Fb and my good buddy on the Lame Deer Rez has arranged a 50 seater coach to transport the Cheyenne and some Crow up to Standing Rock to support the Lakota brothers.. It was a couple of dozen at first protesting now there are 2,500 or all tribal groups.. This is mushrooming.. 
A true gathering of the Clans... The Government night recall  they got Whooped at the Battle of the Greasy Grass, do they want Wounded knee all over again...  The whisper is growing to a loud deafening roar!!!!

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/09/2016 7:09 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/09/2016 8:32 am  #14

Nothing has changed for 500 years. The process is the same, although the window dressing has changed. Some how, I feel this is an underhanded way of pushing the Keystone pipeline through.

9/09/2016 9:00 am  #15

I unstand that a judge has ruled yesterday that the oil company has a judgement against them and they do not have permission to excavate a burial/ sacred site..  So surely this is good news..

Its a small victory but maybe the first of many more to come..  I know the lying and cheating has been going on for centuries, it does not mean we give up, it means fighting harder and for longer ..It means Unity... agaist this project..  It is standing up for basic human rights to live in peaceand for the dead to remain at peace..  The Dine are the largest NDN Nation, I am sure they would be involved if  it directly affected them and other nations would support them ..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/09/2016 9:02 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/09/2016 12:55 pm  #16

There are many Navajo people on site this week. We are very much involved.

9/09/2016 2:25 pm  #17

Yes there are Natives from a lot of nations offering their support. but we all know Natives are seen as second hand people the governments and money men have been doing this for years and years.they think they can ride rough shot through everything.but its like i always say What Goes Around Comes Around

9/09/2016 3:49 pm  #18

Thunderbow wrote:

There are many Navajo people on site this week. We are very much involved.

That is good to know Thunderbow..It is gathering Momentum.. I know the NDNs put forward a Motion on this to the UN but I have not heard of the outcome..   It is good that big business can and will be brought to account..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/09/2016 5:04 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/23/2016 4:59 pm  #19

I just heard that those oil business polluting companies tried to bribe the NDN Protesters at Standing Rock over that Pipeline..  The Company offeredeach protester $267,000 each to let themripup their land...
 They Oil Co were told  to shove it... I am so proud of them all....

Nicholas Black Elk

9/23/2016 5:17 pm  #20

Nothing surprises me about them trying to bribe the natives, they have been doing that for a long time

Board footera