Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2016 2:11 pm  #1

This is a lil joke I just recieved..

Knowing how Thunderbow feels about Donald Trump I thought he would like this one..

Ok Well it seems Hilary Clinton sent Donald Trump a personal message which I will now share.. It waa one line of ?? Code it reads
  370HSSX  0773H  . Trump  was puzzled and could not work out what the code was.. Not wishing to appear ignorant he passed the message to the FBI they had no clue, so he sent it to the CIA  again no one could understand it..  He then thought he would ask the Brits so he sent it to MI 6... the Brit do not have a very high opinion of Trump but, even so instantly  offered a solution which confirmed pretty much what we all think too..

The message read.. Dear Mr Trump you appear to be looking at the message 'Up side dowm'!!
Now come onThunderbow you know you want to, copy it out then invert it...http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png
ROFLMAO

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/06/2016 2:14 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/06/2016 10:42 pm  #2

Re: This is a lil joke I just recieved..

LOL, ironically a friend of mine was visiting the other day and showed me this joke.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

9/07/2016 1:20 am  #3

This seems to English Humor. Could someone explain this joke to me??

9/07/2016 2:18 am  #4

Its simple you copy the code out then invert it..  Hilary's message.. come on.. It basically means DT cannot even detect if he is reading material that is the right way up.. 

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/07/2016 12:39 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/07/2016 11:15 am  #5

Are you saying Trump can't read? G.W Bush was reading "My Pet Goat" upside down to a school class, during 911.

9/07/2016 12:16 pm  #6

I do not think he is diplomatic enough to runa a world power such as the US and he has made so many major mistakes insulting people, that maybe that lil joke had an element of truthin it even though it was only satirical .. Heyokha even... A Lateral way of thinking and telling the truth through a joke..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/07/2016 12:17 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/22/2016 8:39 pm  #7

LOL I GOT IT STAR WOLF 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

Board footera