Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2016 3:52 am  #51

Re: Bakken Pipeline....

I also heard last night that a few Reservation Police had arrived, presumably on the other native side of the barracades to witness what is being done to the Protectors by the Morton mixe of riot and militarised police. But there is not enough to make a difference as Reservation Police are few and have to get their duties covered back on the rez too.
   There are very few live videos getting out now as the jamming of media and mobile phone signals is constant. Some journo have to wait until they got out of the area to verbally relate via the free wifi miles away, what is really happening on site. They were all shocked and exhausted..  Cameras and phone  ipads smashed on confiscated..

Those who were arrested in the big bust  of 141  said they were locked into chaim limk dog pounds outside some for days.. No heat light toilet facilities.. The only gesture for the women was a tarparulin erected to give privacy.   How vile is this so called Police action becoming..

This is more like Civil War but only one side is armed to the teeth, the other side has no weapons.
Yesterday the Morton police said a woman was arrested after pointing a hand gun at the police and firing 3 shots.. When the Law group for the Protectors asked for evidence the cops had none. But a Protector took a video and it ckearly showed this Elder surrounded by cops. She did not have a gun at all, the vid clearly showed her holding a Prayer stick....  Never seen one of those fire bullets!!!
So the cops are lying time and time again.

Another thing that was revealed was a Infiltrator dress as a Protector bandishing a semi automatic weapon down by the river, was chased by the water Protectors as they knew he wasn't with them..
He ran into the river but didn't escape. They found his truck back up on the road and in it they found the guys photo ID card showing he was an employee of DAPL the Pipeline company.
This is inciting a riot!!               Not the peaceful prayerful Protectors way..  This is sooo Corrupt and so heartbreaking. Sacred burial grounds ripped up bones scatter and ground into the dirt!! This is wrong, what is the matter with smerica..http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cry.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (11/01/2016 4:02 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

11/01/2016 9:00 am  #52

America is heading towards a corporate dictatorship. Those who do not have enough money, can and will be bullied.

11/01/2016 2:52 pm  #53

Yes star i heard that myself the police are corrupt money talks.look at trump hes in a fight with people in scotland they hate him his firm building a second golf course have for 4 years been trying to get a 92 year old widow to leave her home.they cut through her water pipe 4 years ago and trump refuses to repair it,she has been collecting water in a wheelbarrow all that time.he has had flood lights instaled which light up her bedroom and built a big wall around her property.who does he think he is.
 if it were me i would hire diggers and smash the wall down ,they are trying to make a film about it and show it in the usa so people dont vote for him

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

11/01/2016 3:29 pm  #54

Well they better finish themovie and sow it pretty damn quick then as time waits for no man.

I think he is an evil heartless excuse for a human being..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

11/01/2016 6:06 pm  #55

They are not far off reaching their target to make the movie.he is evil itself but i also say what goes around comes around he will get his cumupance.

11/02/2016 10:34 am  #56

Karma is a very long winded process and one mans Karma payback has affected soo many peoples live and not in a good way..

Nicholas Black Elk

11/02/2016 12:51 pm  #57

As election day nears, It looks like Trump will not win. We can see that he is a nasty woman hating Bully.

11/02/2016 3:25 pm  #58

Well that speakd for itself look how he is treating the 92 year old scottish widow cut her water off for 4 years and not fixed it.

11/03/2016 5:48 am  #59

I really hope he doesn't get elected by a lot of people will still vote for him. Last night I spoke to my friend in the US she said that people who voted early are saying they want to change their vote !! I said that is not allowed in the UK. She said it is allowed in America..    That is very strange.

It also was revealed that Trump is funding/ part owner of the Dakota Access Pipelive project...  So he's lost the NAI vote and that is 2% of the electorate for a start..  It seems he might not get Florida...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (11/03/2016 5:51 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

11/03/2016 2:42 pm  #60

It seems he is hated by a lot of people i cant stick him.even obama was telling voters to vote for hilary

Board footera