Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2016 2:07 pm  #41

Re: Bakken Pipeline....

I was told Leonard came up for the parole meeting on sept 30th but not heard the result... I hope he will be released but fear that they will deny him, in case he becomes a figurehead for the protesters at Stanking Rock.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/02/2016 2:23 pm  #42

Thats because they fear the truth being spoken

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/02/2016 2:42 pm  #43

I just found out that his parole was again denied!! They said he can apply again in June 2024....
That is disgraceful.. They say he has shown no remorse.. for a crime he did not commit!! How can he?

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/02/2016 4:52 pm  #44

My grandmother always used to say that the unjustly treated are the honest ones.its the others you have to watch
they have got no intention of releasing Leonard.because they fear what he will say.
he will have his day if not here but when he stands side by side to his ancestors.
the truth will come out

10/03/2016 9:25 am  #45

He should be released on Humanitarian grounds, but then does the US Justice system know what that is...

Nicholas Black Elk

10/03/2016 1:31 pm  #46

Not where the Natives are  concerned no

10/31/2016 12:20 pm  #47

The treatment of the Water Protectors is getting far worse by the second..The So called Cops, DAPL securuty, riot cops and other militarized forces are using Mace, Tear Gas, Billy clubs and Percussion grenades andeven highpitch sounds fired at them. They people have been fired at and Tazered had their Drones shott down and been censored on line, had Media jammed and hndred of people have been abused and humiliated and falsely arrested on trumpted charges if you will pardon the pun..

Its got so bad they are even appealng to us 'Key board Warriors' to make and hang tobacco ties for the Protectors.. I made up 4 last night and   hung them up outside this morning with all the other prayer ties..

Nicholas Black Elk

10/31/2016 3:09 pm  #48

Good for you i have signed protests on line sent emails here there and everywhere about the treatment to the Natives.this should be shown world wide,
my friends son and a few friends have gone to join the protest they come from manitoba. a few native people i know have gone to join.the world needs to know about this

10/31/2016 4:51 pm  #49

I have to say I do not think I have fetk such a hurt in my life as to what is happening here, its suppression of the facts and the Media are bought off.. Its so painful to watch.. I will be alot closer to them by the weekend but do not know if we will be able to get to Standing Rock.. All I can do is read watch and pray that there will be a fair ending but I know it will not be a full or fair solution or happen any time soon..

Nicholas Black Elk

10/31/2016 5:04 pm  #50

I have to agree with you the police are so corrupt. it can not go on

Board footera