Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2016 11:43 am  #1

Bakken Pipeline....

I only found out about this today..  Its a massive  Crude oil pipeline to be constructed and buried underground for a distance of 1,137 miles in legnth..It is causing a massive ruckas because the oil  pipe line will rip thru Lakota burial grounds...   
The Lakota Nation has appealed to the United Nations over this issue and The Court of Human Rights...   As well as the main pipe line there will be feeder pipelines from the various oil feild running into the main one like viens on a leaf...  Imagine the destruction and the torment all in the name of big business...aka Greed.. and yet another knife in the back for the NDNS..  This project has been going since 2014 yet its been very quiet...This is not good...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/21/2016 11:47 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/21/2016 1:55 pm  #2

Re: Bakken Pipeline....

[url=http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/e99134d20d364fb9b7af4bb6482cefb9/transcanada-16800-gallons-oil-leaked-south-dakotaI remember signing a petition a few years back.EXON were going to rip up the Last frontier in alaska]http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/e99134d20d364fb9b7af4bb6482cefb9/transcanada-16800-gallons-oil-leaked-south-dakota
I remember signing a petition a few years back.EXON were going to rip up the Last frontier in alaska[/url]

Last edited by Native spirit (8/21/2016 1:58 pm)

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/22/2016 5:45 am  #3

I will try and look at them later  tonight as got an eye appt now.. It all seems to relate to the same leak  the perps said the leak would have little impact on the oil supply FFS, what about the environment and the impact on that...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/22/2016 10:16 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/22/2016 7:01 am  #4

These oil companies don't care about the environment or the people who live there all they care about is money.i know the one in tha artcic eExon were oblivious to what damage they did,they didn't care its like I said before money talks​

8/22/2016 8:30 am  #5

It is Money that separates us from Nature.

8/22/2016 10:13 am  #6

Its a disgrace what is done to the earth in the name of 'Progrss or Business'
I bet they wouldn't plough their way thru New York or LA...Just another example of The Indian Removal Act of the 1800's....Its not just Rain Forestsis it....

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/22/2016 10:14 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

8/22/2016 2:07 pm  #7

If they thought they could get away with it they would plough through anywhere.despite peoples lives being destroyed while they do it, a lot of these oil companies are giving back handers to people in government to let them do it,
My husband was an Emmergency manager he dealt with disasters he had a few big places here he had to look at their safety records make sure they were safe for nearby residents,one was Monsanto that has always been a no flight zone because of the secret chemicals that were stored there,they had to pay thousands out to the villages if they had a leak,my husband was going into kronospan to check there he was told he had no duristriction to go there, because the company was linning the back pockets of the government,they have had leaks they have got away with it,because of the government yet a few people have been killed, its all about MONEY

9/08/2016 10:52 pm  #8

This is a link to an artical about the NDN protestors being attacked by the security firms dogs and pepper-sprayed.

http://www.naturalnews.com/055232_Dakota_Access_Pipeline_protests_clean_water.html

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

9/09/2016 3:25 am  #9

Thanks for the update.. I am disgusted  there seems to be 'Zero resoect or honur and decency' to the Indigenous peoples... 
I womder how they would feel if the NDN peoples suddenly arrived with diggers and dug up Arlington Cemetary....
 Think about what the so called security people did.. They  sprayed pepper spray which is airborne at the people and with a helicoper hovering over head, that was  producing a down draft.. Its not rocket science to work out that the people and the guards and the dogs that were released, would go berserk with the pepper spray  and it would affect everyone horses too.. 

How convienient for there suddenly to be no 'reports of injury' or' calls for assistance'  when they block all coverage of wifi mobile phnoes etc so no one could record this on the phone videos,  Ipads etc...   They knew what they were doing, attacking peaceful protesters , families and children..  Its like the 'Indian Removal Act' all over again....
The more publicity this attracts the better, it is shameful what the oil companies  are doing...http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cry.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/09/2016 3:26 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/09/2016 3:59 am  #10

Agreed its a disgrace, even kids and a horse was bitten by the attack dogs. WTF is happening with the world, and like you say its all to convenient that  everything was blocked at the time this happened. It just shows how corrupt the world and governments have become. When is it going to stop n when will governments actually realize that THEY work for the people not rule them through fear.

The day that individual people wake up to whats happening in there own countries and take back the power they have so easily given away is the day things begin to change. Unfortunately I honestly dont see it happening any time soon, until something happens that makes the everyday person really wake up actually see whats happening.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

Board footera