Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2016 12:52 pm  #1

Taking responsibilty

I wrote an article way back when I first started my spiritual blog on responsibility, and that what you say may affect others. Therefore, I am very careful when I word things in stating it is from my experience and perspective and that there are other theories.

I find it very irresponsible on some forums as you know of one in particular where some people post dangerous beliefs and advice. The other day, one person was stating as a fact that karma is an option when we incarnate. It's not, but telling people it is means some people will think they are karma free, and end up amassing more.

False information especially regarding AP is so dangerous and people do end up damaged. I also hate to see brainwashing, but perhaps this happens because people feel the need to believe. Whatever we write on the internet we should take care to ensure it is responsible, because while it may inspire, some may misinterpret things to their detriment.

8/20/2016 2:25 pm  #2

Re: Taking responsibilty

I am always aware of how i word things because of the Hurt saying it wrong can cause, my mother was very straight talking but what she said could cut you to the bone.she was very hurtful especially to myself. my sister is the same, ,i am straight talking but im very aware of what i say.
as  for certain sites that have topics like astral travel etc, i have had to close down a couple of posts on a certain site because of the inadiquate information given.i have done astral travel all my life i can do it at will.but that doesnt make me an expert.
some information can do more harm than good so topics like   that need to be kept an eye on

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/20/2016 2:46 pm  #3

I know what you mean, I can do that too, but its not to be taken lightly..I have not done it that many times, last time was about 3yrs ago..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/21/2016 8:15 am  #4

When it comes to Spiritual Topics there is no absolute "Right" or "Wrong". To avoid being "brainwashed" it best to Question all spiritual advice one receives. It is through Questioning is how we learn and grow.

8/21/2016 4:22 pm  #5

Well if you do not ask questions you will not learn much.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/27/2016 2:40 pm  #6

True it is only by asking questions that we learn people used to say to me you are to inquisitive you need to know,so i used to say you may believe everything that is said or written down but i dont

8/28/2016 8:50 am  #7

Those who question to discredit, usually are not interested in learning anything. They already have their mind made up.

8/28/2016 10:35 am  #8

so true

8/28/2016 2:24 pm  #9

Some people have made their minds up about something and it doesnt matter what anyone says they will not listen,because they feel they are always right,i have met a few people like that they are so full of their own self importance they will not listen,even if it is proved that they are wrong.

8/28/2016 6:39 pm  #10

Those kind of people are all about Control. They are trying to control people on a forum or in real life. Being loud mouthing is control.

Board footera