Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2016 7:55 am  #1

What do you think about 'Remote Viewing'?

It is a very intesting subject...Since it was discovered that certain people could do this, even government agebcies embraced the practice as a tool for intelligence gathering, finding missile silos eetc...
I wonder if you have had an experience with Remote Viewing.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/20/2016 7:56 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/20/2016 9:16 am  #2

Re: What do you think about 'Remote Viewing'?

I seen documenties on TV on this. I think all of us can do thin in various degrees.

8/20/2016 9:23 am  #3

Yes I agree, I have tried it a couple of times..     It seems it was a tool used during the 'Cold War'period  and was very successful too.  Have you been able to do this too?

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/20/2016 10:23 am  #4

With me, people who I talk with online, report that they can feel my presance.

8/20/2016 11:10 am  #5

Well that is a good thing... 

Nicholas Black Elk

8/20/2016 5:28 pm  #6

Yes I have done remote viewing a few times but I find myself in the place when I do it.i can relate to feeling the energy of the person because I feel it to​

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/22/2016 1:53 pm  #7

Lol It a bit like fly on the wall..  There have been times when I have been with a friend and never been to their house ever, yet was able to describe in detail to them their living room etc and they confirmed this was as I described it...  But I have not looked for any hidden missile launchers of late...
I do think we connnect with people if we trust them to be honourable. and honest..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/22/2016 1:55 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

8/22/2016 1:55 pm  #8

Your soul knows who it can trust words are not always needed

8/22/2016 3:27 pm  #9

Some people are so closed up they dont know how to trust anyone i see this a lot,it doesnt happen to me as soon as people see me   they just talk i get their life history. remote viewing has been used during war times as a way of looking what the enemy was doing, this wasnt always accurate  it depends on the person doing it,
 now its used as a psychic test to some people,

8/23/2016 11:40 am  #10

I only do this with express permission and I only do this with people who I kmow that trust me.. It is not a party trick I rarely use it.. ok, there are not any ethical issues for me.. I promises I will not peek at you in the shower lol..I hope others than can do this will be equally respectful..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/23/2016 11:46 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera