Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2016 4:04 pm  #1

Big Foot... by any other name..

The beast seems to be real good at not being found or photographed..  It has been faked by guys wearing Gorilla suits!!   What video footage that is available on line, is never clear, always fleeting, yet the phenomena of Big Foot seems not to be confined to USA and Canada.. It just gets called something else..  In the Himalayas its a Yeti... the term Abominable Snowman has also been used..
 What ever the species is, it must be successfully breeding in order to be reported in widespread locations.. I'd prefer the scientific approach, but not the Hollywood type of hype.   Actual DNA to go with the foot printsetc... Any one got any good video clips??

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/17/2016 12:09 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/22/2016 7:49 pm  #2

Re: Big Foot... by any other name..

Not a video clip but I did see Big Foot in 1971.
I was with three others in a car driving to a town outside of ours. 
Location was between Yucaipa, CA and Redlands CA. 
Down a canyon road between the two towns. 
Dan was driving and I was in the front seat. 
He was driving too fast so I asked him to slow down. 
He did but after he got around a curve he started speedup than a tall light brown human shaped being ran in front of us. He was all hairy and as he was running he was looking at us, seemed me he was looking at.
Dan went back the next day and the fence he jumped over on the right was 6 foot and 5" on the other side. 
Was tall and all fur. I can still see him from memory. At the time we were all freaked out; Dan said us two girls hit all the locks in the car. Dan told him parents but I never told a sole until about 2 years ago. 

what do you think - do you believe me? 
I only share what I personally experience. 

I went to Google Earth and took screenshots of the area but no camera on us in 1971. 
He is real, now there are more houses around there and in the direction he was moving is a whole track of homes. 

I did find a post on a big foot web page once that a woman in Calimesa next to Yucaipa saw one where she lived. 
I believe they can come and go when they want. I listed to a great channeled video once it had 3 parts to it and the Big Foot are extreamly intelligent. 

Last edited by Native_Past_Life_Spirit (9/22/2016 7:52 pm)

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/23/2016 10:31 am  #3

That must have been a cool experience...   My friend in Texas is convinced they exist in her area, even though she has not seen anything... I bet she would be scared if she did see one as she said she only has little legs to run away..http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

11/18/2016 1:02 pm  #4

Welll I am in Bigfoot country here  I have seen lots of video footage and some huge footprints but not  the real thing.. Theres some woods a few minutes away with a hiking trail, thought I might go up there but the people here say no as its deer hunting season and the half drunk hunters shoot anything that is not wearing a hi visability vest.... So thats out.. Feeling quite restricted here as it really is in the middle of no where.  Evem going out for coffee and donuts is a major operation as tp who is fit to drive.

Nicholas Black Elk

12/12/2016 6:22 pm  #5

Ok re Big foot, it seems locally in is known as the Cherokee Devil  it is reprted quite widespread..

The beast is known by many names and features in Cherokee legends.. The creature fully grown is said to be sometimes in excess of 8 feet tall and is decribed as being covered with long shaggy hair/ fur which is greyish and matted..the eyes are described asbeing orange or red, they also say there is a cherokee ledgend where a cherokee spirit woman is with him.. they speak of the ability to produce states of shock in the ones who come into contact with them...  I am told they are equally at home in water and on land and possess enormous strength.
I asked a friend who had a strange encounter just a few weeksbeofre my arrival and his description fits, he was really scared..  At first he thought it was someone playing a joke but his description of hair/fur resembled a gillie suit. A few weeks laterhe showedme a Gillie suit used for hunting// It certainly fitted the fur like covering his night time visitor looked very similar to. Once the creature decided it was not alone it splashed and swamoff at speed into the night..

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera