Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2019 1:37 am  #1

Flowers, mission and birthday cake dream

Dreamt the night before last that I was going to a work function that I was dreading. When I got there Matt had surrounded my part of the row of table with hundreds of different flowers. He had put them along the ceiling and archway, all over the table 5 seats down either side from my chair. When I sat down he handed me a rose.

Last night I dreamt I was helping friends on a mission where we had to climb mountain and find something. At the end we were having a birthday meal for Bonnie who is a witch. It was almost midnight and I served up the cake I'd been waiting for all day, but I served it to them and forgot to give myself some. When I went to eat my dinner, they had already eaten their cake. I asked if Bonnie could magic some cake for me but she couldn't. She was saying it's almost midnight and we had better get writing her cards.  Then I was siting wth Damon and I said to him that I Love him and he said I adore you.

3/03/2019 5:19 pm  #2

Re: Flowers, mission and birthday cake dream

Before you can take care of anyone else, you need to take care of yourself first, kind of dream.

3/04/2019 12:30 am  #3

Re: Flowers, mission and birthday cake dream

I see, thank you!

Board footera