Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/25/2019 1:31 am  #1

Dream about panther

Dreamt that I lived in a giant tower block sky scraper right at the top. There was a panther that would come to the building and try to break in. It happened last year too so I knew what was going to happen. I was downstairs looking out the glass windows and the panther appeared, I was pretending to stroke it through the glass to keep it calm. An Indian family were next to me wanting to leave. I was telling them no but they opened the door and were hesitant about leaving. I carried on soothing the panther but told them they had to leave or come in and close the door. They went out but the little girl was saying she didn't want to leave and was holding onto me. I said I would look after herbut they pulled her out with them. I shut the door.  I went around warning everyone in the building and began to close all curtains and make sure doors and windows were locked. My mum wasn't there so I rang her work and told them not to tell her yet so she stayed at work, but if I don't make it, that I love her loads. Last year the panther got in and found its way to my flat. I was scared and avoiding it but eventually I stroked it and it left the building. This time I wanted to be prepared to deal with it so I got some chocolate that I remembered I fed it last time. People were trying to break into the sky scraper from bridges to it and from downstairs but I was going around making sure people couldn't get in. Police arrived and were protecting the building from yobs breaking in. I went downstairs with a police man he was at the front door. He saw an old woman across the road and was going to call her over by whistling, I told him not to or the panther would come. He opened the door and walked out and picked up a Gerbil. He was explaining that this was what the panther was looking for, that the gerbil winds up the panther and gets away causing the panther to chase it down. He explained the gerbil always came to the skyscraper because it knew it had the best chance of evading the panther here. He took the gerbil away from the skyscraper and I knew then that the panther wouldn't come because it wasn't going to chase the gerbil to us.

1/25/2019 11:19 am  #2

Re: Dream about panther

The Panther is You, you are the Panther is this dream.The gerbil is a part of you too. get in touch with the Panther part of yourself, then you can get in touch with your own power. The Panther wants to give the gerbil some of its power too.You can't shut the Panther out of your life forever. Go with the Panther and feel your power!

1/25/2019 11:42 am  #3

I see, thank you! Whenever I dream of the panther it feels so powerful like the power could burst from my chest. It feels overwhelming and I feel scared. I don't know how to get in touch with that part of myself or how to be in that power. I'm probably the gerbil most of the time haha

1/25/2019 1:05 pm  #4

Go with your power and feel the joy that comes with it. No need to be afraid now! I will be camping out for the next 6 days at Spirit Mountain NV. 

1/25/2019 1:18 pm  #5

Ok I will do my best, that's cool have a wonderful time!

2/01/2019 5:33 pm  #6

Recommended viewing: Disenys 2017 Movie "Jungle Book" To see how the Panther helps the boy in this movie.

2/02/2019 4:50 am  #7

Thankyou, I have seen this film but will watch again and focus on this in particular. From what I remember Bagheera is strong and fierce yet kind and caring, he does what he needs to do to protect Mowgli, even if its not what Mowgli wants. Have you seen the film called Mowgli - Ledgend of the jungle (2018)? Its a really good version of the Jungle book story.

2/02/2019 10:27 am  #8

I will watch for it

Board footera