Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/20/2016 7:59 pm  #21

Re: Healing Requests...

Been doing a lot of healing here in the boonies, Seems like everyone here is either sick, in pain or depressed and very poor. So far have carried out a good few Indian Head Massages and Reiki which they think is Magic lol they cannot get over what it feels like or how it works...
I freaked out one guy by giving a premonition which I shouted a warning to him about as I knew he would fall in the icy water and 10 secs later he fell in. He told everybody.... Guess he will listen next time..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

12/05/2016 3:46 pm  #22

seems like the guy I freaked out with my reiki has been tellimg all his frieds and my fame is spreading... They do not seem to be able to get their heads around distance reiki buy are amazed by the effect of hands on reiki... They say I cpold make a fortune but are amazed when I do it for free... Not  many people in the world like me they said.. But when people are in pain and broke I do what I can to help..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (12/05/2016 7:35 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

12/05/2016 6:11 pm  #23

Carry on doing what you are doing if its helping its all good,

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

12/05/2016 7:37 pm  #24

Am doing as much as I can. The need is so great.

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera