Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2016 3:57 pm  #1

Healing Requests...

I do Reiki Healing for anyone in need.. I am a Reiki Masterof 16 years or so.  I do this free of charge for anyone  and had done so all over the world.. 
Because a persons healing request is personal to them, I ask that you submit your request to me via 'PM' then I can arrange a time for you as time zones vary..
I also do'Drum Healing' but you have to be physically with me for that one...  And no I cannot help you to win the Lottery...http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/02/2016 4:00 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/27/2016 4:15 pm  #2

Re: Healing Requests...

What an amazing gift you are offering. It demonstrates you are truly a healer. I thank you.

9/01/2016 10:18 am  #3

Please can you send Healing thoughts to Star wolf woman she has had her eyes done today and its difficult for her to see she is hoping to be ok by weekend

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/01/2016 1:37 pm  #4

She will do well http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/smile.png

9/01/2016 4:58 pm  #5

I hung a prayer bundle for her yesterday and I knew she was going into have her eyes done.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

9/02/2016 11:44 am  #6

Hello, thank you all for your kindnest and Healing.. I could use it.. They only do one at a time so... they will examine their workmanship on monday and then decide the next step..   The first 48 hours is when things gradually improve so I will have a better idea at .1pm tomorrow.. There has been some improvement so far..
Oddly its better during the day than the evening no idea why, but there is no one I can ask..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/03/2016 3:04 pm  #7

Well I got past the 48 hr mark ok.. I have to carry dark glasses with me but tried not to wear them.. I was at Faversham Hop Festival with 3 friends all afternoon.. It was good, lots of bands and we all got hop garlands on our hats.. I and a friend both have leather cowboy hats.. the other two wore colour toppers.. I think they put pics on Fb but I haven't seen any Fb is blindingly white to me so cannot use it for the time being..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/03/2016 3:05 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/05/2016 6:00 am  #8

Well I am not really a fan of Fb and only got an account recently, interestingly enought the very first peole to sent friend requests were my friends on the rez... http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png
It was good to see them as it has been 4 years since I was there..Cherokke and Crow friends followed them..  Even my own son does not know I exist on there lol... He is currently unpacking boxes as he just moved house and I do not have his address even.. He has no broadband or phone connected and no tv got 2 weeks to wait..

Re the eye op I saw the man today and he seems fairly pleased with the out come as I know he said not to expect miracles.. They will do the other eye on 15th..  So still cannot drive..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/05/2016 6:02 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/05/2016 10:40 am  #9

This is a Healing request on behalf on our forum buddy Maikan who is not feeling too great and has taken to her bed... I'd have to be half dead before I do that,,  I am not saying she is,  but she could certainly use any healing to get her up and running..  I have sentReiki her way... and (((((( Maikan))))))

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/05/2016 10:42 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/09/2016 7:24 am  #10

I know Maikan and I both appreciate all the kindness and healing thoughts coming our way... Thank you all ..http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera