Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2016 10:40 am  #1

I think we have all had past lives..

I'm sure each and every one of us has visited a place and found it familiar even though that you might not have ever visited that place before...  You can walk down a street and know exactly what was around the corner.. It is so much more than 'De' Ja vu'.  It is so strong it affects our current lives the decisions we make even down to the kind of life we lead, to the jobs we do.       It is said that in this life we learn the lessons we did not learn in our previous incarnation.

So come on be brave tell us what you feel or even know was a previous life..

Historically there are many cases documented..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/01/2016 10:42 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/01/2016 1:34 pm  #2

Re: I think we have all had past lives..

I have lived many lifetimes i can remember some more than others,one life time i wont disclose where or what i was but put it this way when i read or hear anything about that time.i can get angry because of the lies spoken and the truth of what we went through totally turned to suit the others,
 i have spoken to a couple of people i have known for years about it.only to be told their families knew i was right what i said did happen, but now i walk my final path i wont be back again,

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/01/2016 3:06 pm  #3

I am aware of about 6 previous lives..They are in different parts of the globe.. One I discovered thru a Shamanic journeying experience,, Another thr Meditation and one life I uncovered with a Regression session with David Wells and I had had this existance come up twice previously under Regressionvia Hypnosis.. With myself in the same erea and the same little sisters and the circumstances were identical.. Those 3 lives that co incides were all NAI lives..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/01/2016 5:16 pm  #4

Years ago i went to a spiritulist church in the nearest city to here, i walked in and walked straight back out,i just carried on walking,my friend asked where we were going.
so i said im letting my instincs guide me, we stopped by a small book store, then i heard look up on the window it said Healing Sanctury,
so i went in the medium and healer,told the new ones there that his guide will come through and his guides daughter often paid a visit.
 she used to stroke your face ,alec the medium starts his guide comes through a big tall man an african warrior his name was zulas. if you felt stroking on your face to say hello.

well i saw her i was speaking to her my friend didnt say anything,anyway i was sloutching in my seat when i could see everyone looking at me, i was pulled up in my seat to sit straight.alec said to me after you didnt say you were Native  as spirit had dressed me up ,in my native clothes. i didnt say anything but everytime i went there i was given a big bunch of sage.to heal with zulas had told alec to give it to me.

i went for regression i laughed all through it.my friend was listening and she went straight under the things she came out with,i told her after she didnt believe me.he couldnt get me to go under he said i was protected by spirit they wouldnt let him do anything.so he asked me to see his wife.who was stronger than him and done it longer,i finally went under but all it revealed was what i already knew,
my past lives i already knew anyway from a very small child

8/02/2016 2:10 am  #5

It was in my early teens that I became aware of a few of my past lives, You see I died in a riding accident and has to be resuscitated.  This opened a door to a place I found both fascinating and scary because at that time I could go to no one and talk about it. It was bad enough that I really didn't fit in as I was adopted far away from my roots in a country and society that i didn't fit into and didn't really understand as my instincts didn't belong there.  But I knew that to talk about it  was just to add fuel to the fire which had already caused me enough trouble as a kid.

So I kept quite for a few years until I had one time when I blacked out or what I thought was that I had blacked out and my Grandfather was present. He had limited access to me agreed by the courts but he knew what had happened and took me aside and explained that I was like the elders he'd grown up with and that what I was doing was Journey work, I was not only revisiting past lives but I was also visiting with the Ancestors.  He sort out two Elder's and paid for them to visit to the country I grew up in as I couldn't leave at that age due to court injunctions, and organized me visiting him whilst they visited him.

The Elder's realized what I was and helped me out with some of the stuff i needed to know and partake in, my grandfather acting as translator I was able to find out from the Elder's about what I was and what I was doing. That one meeting helped me so much as a kid.

Circumstances uncontrolled by me eventually took me back to the lands of roots of both sides of my heritage.  I was lucky in that respect as I was put in situations by the Elders and Medicine Carriers of both peoples to find what I was and to learn the old ways, with this I also naturally was in contact with the Ancestors, Grand fathers and Grand mothers so this combined with what I was remembering  and  learning  as well as rediscovering helped set my path in life.

Then it happened again I died in another accident and yep I came back remembering more, this was to happen quite a few times in my life time the last time being as recent as last year when I didn't come around from surgery and had to be resuscitated again. This has happened quite  few times and each time i can remember clearly and the phsyical just backs up what I already know.  Each time this has happened I come back with more clarity and information so that I can do the work I need to. Each time also indicated another circle in my life. Now I work with the Ancestors, the Grand fathers and Grand mothers for my people for the land and the animals be they tame or wild and I use what I shown or have learn't / remembered to help them all.

My story's not yet fully written, and I'm still busy living it and all its realities and every day challenges but one thing I do know is that I will always keep remembering and learning and will continue to use it to help all those I work for despite me now living a long way from home I am still working for my people.

But this in itself is another long story which as of yet hasn't fully been written as I'm still living it.

Last edited by Maikan (8/02/2016 2:14 am)

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/04/2016 11:56 pm  #6

Oh my goodness, Native spirit, that's so incredibly coincidental that you mention someone named "Zulas" since, well.. *points to my username* (and I felt compelled to click on this thread, too out of all of them tonight after joining just earlier today.) 

I remember snippets of many past lives. They've replayed in my head for years now, becoming gradually more detailed-- typically before bed. The most intense ones take place sometime in the 1930s (somewhere in either the Ozarks or the southeastern portion of the US, I believe) and in Ireland. I do very much wish I could meet someone who could perhaps see and/or confirm some of these memories.

The one in the 30s (or 40s or 50s, not entirely sure)... I remember some hilly green village. A tiny chapel on a hill. An overgrown creek which I'd cross run across barefoot to meet someone. There was a great deal of strife and strange events-- terrible secrets. I often see images of one or two unmarked graves in a clearing, and a certain name.. Also a man, a preacher possibly, who was corrupt in some way.. I cannot remember much. Just these intense, repeating scenes and images. A blue car slowly driving on a gravel road--someone staring at me from afar, approaching slowly--- a train over a bridge and a river far down below, someone falling, someone being killed--- there's so much. 

The Ireland memories are even more vague. I hesitate to ever mention them because a part of me tells myself it's just my imagination. 

Lately I have faint, brief memories of being in a temple somewhere in ancient Mesopotamia. In one I'm fairly young, being led to someone by a kind eunuch. 

Last edited by Zula (8/04/2016 11:57 pm)

8/05/2016 8:05 am  #7

Welcome to my Forum Zula! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.png

8/05/2016 1:35 pm  #8

The place you describe sounds like its in wales thats the first impression i got when reading your post.
welcome to the site

Namaste

8/05/2016 2:09 pm  #9

Oki and welcome to the forum Zula, its great to see you here.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/07/2016 1:19 pm  #10

Hello Zula  Welcome to our site.. You can talk freely on here...

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera