Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/29/2016 9:21 am  #1

A gift from the creator..

We are born into many nations, we speak many tongues, yet the language of nature speaks every language.
Think of the diversity of the species,  comsider the complexity of the structure of a simple feather, what power it holds lifting the bird into the air allowing it to soar where we can only dream to go... 
Think of a tree and how it stands strong in all weathers, providing a home for birds and animals, and when crafted into a canoe the tree lives again..
Think of a small flower, its symetry in beauty, each petal, each leaf a work of art.. Think of a butterfly wth such irridescent colors it looks almost hand painted...   Watch a trout leap clear of the water snapping up a passing insect..  Even in a rock or a chunk of crystal how amazing is that..We could not create such wonder..

We need to listen to that which is around us, value it, preserve it, so that these wonders are here for our children and their children.. If we do not value even the smallest things, how can we preserve the larger wonders....

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/29/2016 12:11 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

7/29/2016 10:01 am  #2

Re: A gift from the creator..

I been camping out in the the back country by myself since June 3rd. I see all of the above going on around me everyday. Squrreals, and birds know me there. A Bobcat sleeps just a 100 yards from my camp. Ga'gii checks me out all the time. The thunder visits me.

7/29/2016 12:21 pm  #3

I like to camp out too and it 3 weeks time I will be setting up camp a few miles from here. We have friends we had know from school days who come,some from all over the world. At night we all sit around the camp fire and make music.. The night sky is filled with a million stars as there is no light pollution there..
We gather berries and Damsons and we make wine or jam from these each year.. The feild next to us had about 30 Guinea Fowl roosting in a tree, they make a lot of noise.. I look forward each year to this event..last year we had a group of Anglo NAI's who had settled hear..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/29/2016 12:24 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/08/2016 2:15 pm  #4

I learned a long tie ago an ancient meditation technique. You envision your Earth, as you begin to walk into the Spirit world, the earth comes with you and the new land you are entering into is also made from the Earth, from Nature. We actually learn to replicate, split, nature into new pathways out of the world and into the second. Some may call it dreamwalking but my culture has learned how cross over with your physical body into the spirit dimensions. Together with your host, your earth, you can work together and craft the fabric of the spiritual tapestry.

8/08/2016 11:41 pm  #5

That sounds very similar to what I do in Journey work as my people term it Serloco. Its  very different to what I know as Dream walking though.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/09/2016 1:05 am  #6

Well for me dreams and reality are intertwined. Reality can often appear to me as a dream state. I learned it long ago when i merged my normal attention to my dreaming attention.

8/16/2016 5:16 pm  #7

I do this a bit differently.  I grow my spirit and take the earth in with me, to act as a guiding point for when I travel.  Kept anchored and always able to find my way home.  This stems from the visualization techniques used to interpret the unseen world into a format our brains can understand and interact with.  It is difficult for our physical brains to interact directly with the spirit.  We are meant to be on earth and physical, but still have that connection to the spiritual.  

8/16/2016 5:26 pm  #8

Words arent alway needed in my opinion i have always been comfortable being alone being at one with Nature i was bought up to respect everything that is given,only take what you need and give thanks for what you were given,crows have always followed me whereever i go,if i need to know the weather watch the animals they will tell you, everything one needs is provided for us you just have to open your eyes and your heart to see it

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/09/2016 2:45 pm  #9

Star Wolf Medicine Woman wrote:

We are born into many nations, we speak many tongues, yet the language of nature speaks every language.
Think of the diversity of the species,  comsider the complexity of the structure of a simple feather, what power it holds lifting the bird into the air allowing it to soar where we can only dream to go... 
Think of a tree and how it stands strong in all weathers, providing a home for birds and animals, and when crafted into a canoe the tree lives again..
Think of a small flower, its symetry in beauty, each petal, each leaf a work of art.. Think of a butterfly wth such irridescent colors it looks almost hand painted...   Watch a trout leap clear of the water snapping up a passing insect..  Even in a rock or a chunk of crystal how amazing is that..We could not create such wonder..

We need to listen to that which is around us, value it, preserve it, so that these wonders are here for our children and their children.. If we do not value even the smallest things, how can we preserve the larger wonders....

The first part of your writing is beautiful! I especially enjoyed the butterfly one  

I do however agree that everyone on this planet needs to be taking care of our home better... Very sad indeed

10/09/2016 2:47 pm  #10

Thunderbow wrote:

I been camping out in the the back country by myself since June 3rd. I see all of the above going on around me everyday. Squrreals, and birds know me there. A Bobcat sleeps just a 100 yards from my camp. Ga'gii checks me out all the time. The thunder visits me.

I apologize for getting off topic... my curiosity is strong. Please enlighten me to what Ga'gii is?

Board footera