Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2016 2:12 pm  #1

Meditation...

A meditation can take many forms... It can be contemplative as with Monks or  Carmelite nuns, etc  or guided..or spontaneous.  I have taught Meditation to individuals and small groups.. I have written Meds that have been used by the Aurthur Findlay College in Stansted.. You can use a simple candle to focus or, or allow a leader to guide you thru a Shamanic journeying..using a drum enhances the experience.    Most people find them very relaxing and a great way to safely journey and meet and interact with your guides.

If we had a 'Chat room facility' on here we could do it to...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/25/2016 2:15 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

7/28/2016 11:07 am  #2

Re: Meditation...

I still working on the technical issues. I will look into and see what I can do here, in the Chat room situation, this winter, when I am back in from the back country.

8/03/2016 4:56 pm  #3

Meditation i prefer to listen to music,it works for me i dont meditate very much i cant at the moment as my neck hurts to keep my head up.i have got a trapped nerve in my neck,
i used to meditate when along with a friend,we used to hold a development circle.it was well attended too.only i didnt like his ways of teaching,so i cut away from it.
 he used to tell people who they were to contact in meditation ,and he used to say i saw your guide he was nothing like they had described.so i told him off they asked me to carry it on on my own but at the time i couldnt.
 i have been thinking of it lately but i would include a healing circle with it.so we will see
i dont need to meditate to connect to my guide hes always with me.
Namaste

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/04/2016 5:06 am  #4

Native Spirit, I am so sorry to read you have a trapped nerve in your neck.. Has no one given you Physio to release it? Its a pity you are so far from me as I alsp do Indian Hean Massage and that would greatly help you. I will PM you later today ok.
I sat in a development circle for 4 years and when the Circle leader moved away I was asked to take over from her, which I did for about a year.. But I closed the circle a year later as the person who allowed us to use her house for it became rather rude to other members of the circle.. I also was trying to care for my father in his last months and I just did not need the hassle.
I always felt it was 'Nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice'.. The effect on one of the ladies was a bit like Trolling ..I donot tolerate fools gladly..So I chose to help the lady whohad been victimised.

Because of this I letft Mental Mediumship  and concentrated on Physical Mediumship instead.
I too do not need to Meditate to connect with guides.. I do Meditate for other reasons and infact do get deluged with spirit in some places .. Luckily most are good and only a few were rather'Challenging' if you know what I mean.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/04/2016 5:13 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/09/2016 2:22 pm  #5

I love meditation and have been doing it most of my life! I actually had to start because I had insomnia from my mind just racing away when I tried to go to sleep

10/09/2016 2:27 pm  #6

Native spirit wrote:

Meditation i prefer to listen to music,it works for me i dont meditate very much i cant at the moment as my neck hurts to keep my head up.i have got a trapped nerve in my neck,
i used to meditate when along with a friend,we used to hold a development circle.it was well attended too.only i didnt like his ways of teaching,so i cut away from it.
 he used to tell people who they were to contact in meditation ,and he used to say i saw your guide he was nothing like they had described.so i told him off they asked me to carry it on on my own but at the time i couldnt.
 i have been thinking of it lately but i would include a healing circle with it.so we will see
i dont need to meditate to connect to my guide hes always with me.
Namaste

When I first started meditation it was because I couldn't sleep and as I first began this technique I used to lay down on my back. Of course at first I fell asleep a lot because I was laying down but over time I was able to keep myself from drifting to sleep. This would be a great way of strengthening your willpower over your body/mind plus it would also allow you to keep meditating! I heard somewhere its called the "lions posture" but that was only once and haven't seen it referred to such since. Sorry to hear about your neck!

10/09/2016 4:31 pm  #7

At the moment im helping to many people with their problems so i find when i get time to my self im to tired to do anything including meditation but i only have to listen to music to meditate anyway.i rarely lie down to meditate when i do i cant be bothered.
 im still debating if i should start my own development group up i cant decide yet,normally i do things on impulse when the time is right,

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/10/2016 3:38 am  #8

Sangeroth wrote:

I love meditation and have been doing it most of my life! I actually had to start because I had insomnia from my mind just racing away when I tried to go to sleep

I think a lot of us have busy brains and its a good way to get into a calm state in order to sleep...
In our calm sleep state we can process the days problems and goals and often when we awaken, we have the answers we needed.. Yep we get by with a little helo from our Guides..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/10/2016 3:40 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

10/10/2016 4:01 am  #9

Native spirit wrote:

At the moment im helping to many people with their problems so i find when i get time to my self im to tired to do anything including meditation but i only have to listen to music to meditate anyway.i rarely lie down to meditate when i do i cant be bothered.
 im still debating if i should start my own development group up i cant decide yet,normally i do things on impulse when the time is right,

Thr thing is you have a lot going on at the moment and its a lot of work, preparation etc and you do need the committment from the group too.  So they must be committed and not turn up late etc ir ot ruins the group dynamics.. I found it actually  cost me money as I did not take a penny from the funds, any subscriptiona funded things like Seminars for the groups, even Paranormal Investigations  etc.  I am not about making money from Spiritual teachings..

These days I raise money for the charity 'Friends of the Rez', so all I raise goes to help them, and to raise awareness as to the conditions they endure daily..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/10/2016 4:04 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

12/14/2016 1:47 pm  #10

I have recently got back into meditation, when I get a quiet moment, I find it oftenopensme up to spiritalso.. Sometimes it just a spirit thhatis in the locality, particularly when I am travelling..
The problem there is its almost impossible to connect with the sitter or pass on a message..
I had thisrecently, I pickedup on a tall man with a large soft black cowboy hat with a high crown and a grey hat band, verysmart in appearance, he had a white western style shirt and a bootlace tie with silver metal on the ends of the tie. Never got the chance to put a name to him except he was a father and grandfather... I have no plans on going back to that location. But I did get that he was quite well heeled as we say here.
Heowned property.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (12/14/2016 1:49 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera