Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2016 10:58 am  #1

Spirit Guides...

Spirit Guides are chosen for you before you drew your first breath..
They come into your life for specific reasons and to help you in your specific spiritual path.

Guides are there but you may be unaware..  Discovering your guides is a whole new topic..
I have a good few guides  for each aspect of my spiritual work. They may come in for 'Healing' or for development. For 'communication and for wisdom..

I have guides for Trance and Transfiguration, indeed the first female guide was a young navajo girl, she was seen during a devekopment circle by the circle leader.. It seems I was accidentally 'Trancing' during Meditation.  She took me to one side and suggested an 'Altered States' course at an internationally known college of Psychic Science..     I was already on a path and it was a really amazing experience.. I went from rookie to the Advanced group in 36 hours.. This led me  to new experiences, actually accessing Akashic records.. I continued down a long red road...which I have been aware of since early childhood.. But in my childhood it was suppressed... Only now in the last 2 years have I discovered that most of my family on my mothers side have the 'Gift'..
It would take a very long time to relate.. I am new to this forum and am just dipping my toes in the water...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/25/2016 11:00 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

7/25/2016 3:06 pm  #2

Re: Spirit Guides...

Yes my guide has been wth me from my birth .i have different guides for whatever i do,when i sued The
Health service another guide came forward to help me fight them.but the guide that has always been with me soon came back when i won. and the fight was over

Namaste

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

7/25/2016 3:11 pm  #3

Thats brilliant, Doctors are not infallable, they just think they are God!!

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

7/28/2016 11:04 am  #4

Feel free to post what you learned from your Guides. I like hearing of new ideas, and seeing new info.

7/28/2016 3:15 pm  #5

When i lost my husband i knew straight away that somehow i was going to get justice for him.i wasnt sure how until the day of the funeral.everywhere i looked i was greated by a sea of uniforms, police,ambulance.fire service.army,navy ,because of his job he dealt with disasters so he had contact with them all.as i came out after the service my brother said to me you are not going to believe this every headstone had crows sitting on them.a woman came up to me i didnt know who she was and said i know you want justice i think i can help she gave me a phone number told me to tell my story to the person answering the phone.he came out to see me and he told me i had a good case against the health authority so the fight was on.a week later i was sorting things out when i was transported by a body of water all of a sudden i heard my guide telling me he will help you in your fight.a figure came walking through the water towards me rifle above his head he said i have come to help you it was Cochise he stayed with me through the 4 year fight that i had, i will never forget that experience but he told me things will change with what you are about to do, i had meetings everywhere i walked into one meeting i saw 14 top consultants sitting there 1 told me i am here to help you with the medical terms of words that doctors use. i didnt need him he said to me i have never met anyone walk into a room with so many doctors and not go to pieces. he said you have got spiritual help around you. the change that cochise spoke about has come true.because of my meetings i now had a advert put on the tv.telling anyone who has a constant cough to get it seen to as it could be cancer, because of that many lives have been saved.

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

Board footera