Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2017 1:06 am  #1

Overcoming addiction dream

Last night before bed I asked my angels and guides for guidance in my life right now but as I've been feeling a bit down I asked for supportive messages not telling me off essentially.

So I dreamt that I had of overcome my addiction, I could see myself standing there all bright with the sun shining and blue skies, I looked happy and clear and I was just aware that I wasn't smoking cannabis anymore. I felt really happy about this in the dream. I also remember someone offering me two mirrors, one had a black plastic edge and was more compact but still about a foot big, the other one was more open and had no frame just some sparkles around the outside and was a bit bigger than the other, and I chose the black one.

Is this dream a positive sign of my intentions to overcome my addictions in the waking world?

11/28/2017 8:27 am  #2

Re: Overcoming addiction dream

Yes. You were looking into the mirror of introspection and the mirror of illumination. Pot is no longer important to you.

11/28/2017 9:06 am  #3

Re: Overcoming addiction dream

Ah cool so the black one was introspection and the sparkly illumination! That's cool! So looking inside, it's no longer important! That's cool! Thank you!

Board footera