Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2017 12:47 am  #1

3 dreams. Splinters, almost run over by lorry and man needing my help

I dreamt last night that I had a splinter in my finger that was painful when I was trying to get it out I think it was in my forefinger and my thumb, one on each hand and I was trying to get the splinters out without much success. The site of the wound was really sore, red and inflamed.  I was with Matt and I was sitting/lying on the floor waiting to be picked up or go home and he was controlling a big Arctic Lorry with a remote control and he was reversing it around towards me the back carriage was getting close right as it was moving around I could see the line of the wheels were going to get me. It was dark at night. I was panicking and started screaming saying that it was going to get me and asking him to stop as the wheels would crush me; he was just bursting out laughing manically which looked really dramatic like when an evil villain does a massively manic belly laugh, it was in a parking lot area. Before being in the parking lot I believe we was in a restaurant together. When I saw him laughing there was like blue &a green lightning/energy sparking out around his head. The scene must have cut off from there as I didn't see myself get run over by the lorry.  As I woke up I can't remember the details but there was a man that needed help but he said he would only talk to me as I was the only one who can help him I think I was pregnant too, then I woke up.

I asked before bed if God can show me how I can help with the Ascension of Mother Earth. I feel this may be highlighting a male part of myself that needs healing.  Is this what it means?

Last edited by Sunrose (11/23/2017 12:52 am)

11/23/2017 8:13 am  #2

Re: 3 dreams. Splinters, almost run over by lorry and man needing my help

Someone is getting under your skin in real life, and I think you know who. This is getting to be sore and painful for you. Also you feel you are going to get run over by his actions. You can only help yourself.

11/23/2017 9:05 am  #3

Yeah well I thought last night, our home is a mess again because he never helps to do any tidying and I'm tired of doing it myself all the time. I feel like I tidy and clean and it gets too much as it gets messy again very quickly and I just feel like I'm doing it all the time! I felt really overwhelmed and sad he doesn't just want to help me of his own back. So I guess this is shown by me waiting for him to help, and him not. Its sad because I love him very much, sometimes I feel I would be free without him but then I feel like I want to work through the challenges so we are better together and overcome these things, there have been improvements in his perceptions but what I described above still bothers me. I am getting fed up with the way he talks to me and tries to drag me into his problems. E.g, he is going to a christmas party with his work family, they treat him so badly and unfairly, he wants to go to make sure he gets his Christmas bonus, I said I didn't want to go because I can't stand them and they probably wont give him a bonus anyway. \He wants me to go because he doesn't actually like them but he wants my company. And today they told him he wont be getting a bonus. So what I said was right but he doesn't listen to me and thinks he knows best. When I said I didn't want to go he started attacking me verbally! I stood my ground and said no, he's getting angry with me because really he is annoyed at himself for not standing by the truth of the situation. However, a while ago I would have believed it was me and went as to please him, but now I saw through that. Maybe it will be more of a gradual realisation with him, but right now I don't want to let go.

11/23/2017 9:09 am  #4

My mum has made the decision this month to leave her abusive husband of 21 years. She's been separated form him for a year but they were still living in the same house. I knew she would change and she's just ready now to actually leave. So not that I want to sit around being 'run over' but I don't want to let go unless I'm sure there is no hope. I did actually hear in my heart, that I could live with her but I'm not sure that will happen!

​Thank you for your help!

11/23/2017 10:50 am  #5

He has depression, that is why he does not have the energy to clean up after himself. As he gets older, he will gradually get worse, without medical intervention. You are quite able to take care of yourself, and live alone as well.

11/24/2017 1:46 am  #6

Thank you Thunderbow.

So I dreamt last night I was driving Matt's white van, but it kind of changed into a car too. I was driving down a road that exits the old area I used to live in. It was my favourite road to drive on my driving lessons. I don't drive, so in the dream I was using my knowledge of how to work the clutch, and the accelerator and brakes, I was going around the corners adjusting my feet to the pedal I needed to use. There were moments were my foot slipped off the clutch and I had to coast for moments until I put my foot back on the accelerator and would keep going in the right way. I was going a good job of driving but there were some lack of experience that was causing me to have to try hard to drive it properly. Is this dream showing change?

11/24/2017 8:32 am  #7

The dreams shows you are finding your own way, and you are in the drivers set, when it comes to your life. You now re-learning how to drive your life.

11/24/2017 8:50 am  #8

YAY!! This is so exciting! Thank you very much for all your help Thunderbow I love knowing what my dreams mean, thank you

​I also wanted to ask you, when I stare in the mirror, after a while my face distorts and I see an alien looking version of me. Is there anything significant to this? Like another aspect of myself?

11/24/2017 11:34 am  #9

Means you are seeing yourself differently now. In the story of "Singing Stone" his camp was alien when he returned after his Vision Quest, because he changed (healed) and now see things differently. 

11/25/2017 3:36 am  #10

I just read the story, is the lesson that what we are searching for is within us in our hearts all along? And this is why I am seeing myself in a new way?

Board footera