Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2017 12:45 am  #1

Dream threatened with taser gun

Dreamt I was being taught best ways to be and live my life. Was told if I didn't follow guidance then I would have a shock and be tasered. 

This is all I can remember. When I reflected on this and what I'm not doing in my life I felt I wasn't following my goals of healing and learning Reiki and being a life coach came to my mind. Also that I want to travel but people in my life wouldn't want me too, that I'd have to leave behind foundations that have been built. Also my diet, I've been learning to eat healthier but the last week I have been craving junk food so have had a lot and now feel I need healthy food again. Also I made a new year resolution last year to quit smoking weed but I still am 10 months later, I realised this the other day and significantly reduced the amount but I still feel it tempting me even though I just want to stop. Also I know the answers to my life are inside myself (my inner guidance tells me so) but I still do not meditate to get to these answers enough so i feel I am letting myself down here. To be honest, at times I hear I need to leave my partner but then I clam up inside and don't want to hear it as I feel scared. Maybe it's that I'm not listening to a key truth. I did feel a bit scared after waking up from this dream, I snoozed my alarm 3 times and heard a voice in my head telling me to write down my dream but I didn't, I wanted to sleep more and that resulted in only being able to remember the key point of the dream but not the details. Does this dream mean what I have written? Thank you.

10/26/2017 8:31 am  #2

Re: Dream threatened with taser gun

Did you know who was giving you the "guidance"? Or who was going to Taser you? Life style changes can be shocking.

10/26/2017 9:07 am  #3

It felt like a guide or maybe guardian angel, and as far as I am aware it was them that was saying I would get tasered so I guess they would do it?

10/26/2017 10:10 am  #4

Do you feel you are doing this to yourself, because you have difficulty with those issues?

10/26/2017 10:27 am  #5

Yes, I was going to add that after the last post, I felt it was life that would taser me and shock me. Now It feels like I'm not listening to my inner guidance and as a result this would cause shocking effects on my life?

10/26/2017 11:32 am  #6

Zapping yourself, means you are being to hard on yourself. Be more kind to yourself, and you will feel better.

10/26/2017 12:13 pm  #7

Ahh I see, I am very hard on myself so I will lighten up. Thank you!

Board footera