Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2017 12:19 am  #1

Dream of wedding and remembering who I am

I dreamt I was at my childhood family house. My younger sister Chloe was getting married and I wasn't invited. I saw all the cards that people had signed at the wedding in the living room. One girl called Sarah Spill (fictional name) had written a note on the card addressed to me. She had written "Oh my God, it's you! I miss your funny hyper ways". When I read this in the dream I had a vision of myself as younger than my dream I had last night by a few years, I was about 13/14.  I was in a rollercoaster carriage with this girl and what stood out to me was my hair was natural and it looked beautiful that way, was light brown but golden, and I was pulling a comical face, which made me feel sad that I had lost that part of myself all this time! I knew staring at this picture in my mind that this is who I am deep down, I had forgotten this in myself and needed to express it. I was then talking to my sister in the dream and was fanning her and hitting it on her chest with a soft tassel Pom Pom to satisfy an itch she had, also I guess I was wanting to be on her good side after she shunned me at her wedding.

I did used to be a very funny person but I guess something stopped me from goofing around and being silly, seeing the funny side of everything. Over the years I've been so critical of myself and lost this part of me, how can someone be goofy with a critical parent type mind! Well I feel this dream is showing this to me, I felt like I saw my core. I feel like this dream is a reward for all the hard work I've put in to uncover the truth about myself. And now I look forward to lightening up and having more of a laugh in myself. Would you say this is what the dream means?

9/27/2017 5:03 am  #2

Re: Dream of wedding and remembering who I am

My sister and I fell out 3 years ago and haven't spoken since then. I asked my other sister if I could have her contact details to sort things out, but my sister said no sorry and wouldn't provide her number. Does this dream reflect my feelings of rejection?

9/27/2017 8:33 am  #3

Exactly. Good Job on this one. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.png
 This dream was about acceptance of yourself, rather than rejection by your troubled sister.

9/27/2017 9:35 am  #4

Brilliant! It was such a good dream know i know that was a glimpse of the inner me! I see about the acceptance, it's like because I have accepted this critical part of myself instead of trying to change it or ignore it, I have now been allowed to remember who I truly am. Thank you for your interpretation!

Board footera