Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2016 4:54 pm  #1

Forum Control

I just been banned from Spiritual Forums until June 2nd, for posting my New Navajo Spirit video in it. As a joke and a teaching gimmick, I just used the word "Donald Trump" in the post. In this forum I will not be so controlling. Feel free to review and discuss other forums you are a member in. All you need to do, is avoid nasty name calling and  belittling remarks. I want others to know some thing about other forums be fore they sign up. This is a good thread to post your comments and reviews.

7/28/2016 3:00 pm  #2

Re: Forum Control

What!!! SF banned you for posting a vid and mentioning Donald Trump!!!  You should read the posts on MHF lol..  The SF boasted it have 27,000 members,  yet when I checked yesterday in a 24 hour period only 29 people have logged on.     That place is going down hill fast and lots of people do not feel comfortable posting on there now..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/28/2016 3:02 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

7/29/2016 9:52 am  #3

I was helping a few members in SF with dream interpretations. Feel free to invite Dream Jo and Tony over to this forum if they like to have me help with their dreams. I know they miss me. SF has now permanently banned me.  Here is the copied message:

You have been banned for the following reason:
None Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Talk about hostility!

7/29/2016 1:59 pm  #4

You would be surprised at how many people have been banned from there all for trivial things
i have given the link to a few people on there,just wait and see if they come over

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/03/2016 5:24 pm  #5

Native spirit wrote:

You would be surprised at how many people have been banned from there all for trivial things
i have given the link to a few people on there,just wait and see if they come over

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind

8/06/2016 3:18 am  #6

Agreed it does Native Spirit. I've also given the link to a few SF members.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/08/2016 1:43 am  #7

What, banned over that? Mak and I did set up our own forum really for a chat room earlier this year when things got silly. A few members did come over and join us, but some people prefer to chat rather than to post.

I think I nearly got banned, well I was warned when I made a thread on why are people deactivating their accounts? It was deleted and an admin said it wasn't a good idea to post such things. I just want to know why people deactivate, just don't log on again and if they do, why do they still frequent the chat room.

I still wanted to know why some people who had been there for years got suspended, and knowing them they were not bullies, or trolls. Yes, they allow the psychos and crazies to post damaging nonsense (I feel very strongly about posting dangerous things for all to see and read) and genuine concerns get edited.

8/08/2016 9:35 am  #8

The administrators in SF are all about Control. They want things their way, and only want post that agree with their points of view.

Feel free to critique this forum and express your feelings about what has been said here. Ask questions here all you like. Of course, I edit and delete trolls, threats, name calling, and personal accusations. I will refer them over to Donald Trumps web site.

8/08/2016 10:04 am  #9

Lol  def send em to Donald Trumps web site they will get on just fine there.

Seriously its good to know that things can be bought up and questioned here its how we all learn and grow anyway.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/08/2016 2:18 pm  #10

Everytime i went into chat on SF members would shut up straight away,the odd few stayed but clover is the one banning them of there, there is only one admin that is prepared to listen to reason and that is lynn, but as she is on there less and less the others do it,
 if they carry on they will loose a lot more people, i had a post deleated by clover so i challenged her about it all i got was sorry i wasnt meant to do that,
Ann on a fox is the owner now she was matts partner i emailed her she told them off ,but im not bothered i rarely go there now only once in a while

Board footera