Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2016 3:33 pm  #11

Re: So glad that you have set up this section of the forum!

They sure do, my best bud was Jasper a Border Collie he was an amazing dog he saved my life , I got an early diagnosis for cancer because of him alerting me...  It was about 12 yrs ago... he was a friends dog. He was 14 when he passed 2 das after my partner.. So sad to lose themboth......

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/13/2016 5:39 pm  #12

When i was a kid we had a shetland sheepdog we all thought a lot of him.he became ill my parents took him to the vets he had gold injections but nothing did anything,so my dad contacted the vet i went with him we took him in and the vet said leave him there i will see to him,
i didnt like this vet he was rude so i said no im staying with him. the dog just looked at me licked my hand and fell asleep.the day after i lost my grandmother it was a bad time

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/14/2016 7:13 am  #13

Strange that, do you think they are keeping each other company... Pete loved dogs and horses too but was not much of a horseman... He came off worse riding a camel too lol.. Blisters sobig as to make a grown man cry..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera