Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2017 7:29 pm  #1

I had to laugh at this one.

I was at work last week
I walked into the Assistant Manger's office next to mine and behind me was the Swing Shift Assst/Super for the crew.
The Assistant Super and I have talked about spiritual event between each of us before; so this was nothing new.
As I walked through the door he got this shocked look on his face as he was looking at me.
I said "What"?
He said that as I entered the door the "meeting in progress" 12" x 12" magnet sign that was on the inside of the closed left of the two doors did a corner "flap" open and slapped back against the door. I never heard a thing. But I walk fast. Had the Asst/Super a bit freaked out. 

That is the energy I get sometimes. So maybe my energy or aura field was doing this? 

Another time when I was sitting at my desk doing my payroll.......
(there are three desks in that tiny room just enough room to walk through the room)
I was wearing cheap reading glasses and looking at the monitor. The now Assistant Mgr who was then a Supervisor for his shift was sitting in his desk at the door. 
All of a sudden I felt a vibration on my glasses like like a medium weight of pressure and then one of the lenses popped right out of my glasses and on the floor - even under part of the desk. Glasses frame did not break; just the lens popped out. 

It was loud enough for the Assistant Manager to hear it 10 or so feet away. 
It was the strangest thing. 

What do you all think? 
Opinions welcome. 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

1/24/2017 7:58 pm  #2

Re: I had to laugh at this one.

Your abilities are growing deb

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

1/24/2017 9:15 pm  #3

Can you help them along Native Spirit? 

check this out - I went to my Chiropractor's office today for a massage treatment. 
they  have 3 chiropractors in there, the two girls that own the business and Dave the newer one. He's a nice change.He asked me to get a deep tissue massage then come back in a couple days after so he would work on me. I was so tight in the back he could not move anything. 

The girl in the office works where I do and she's part Native/Mexican. I never knew she's been a massage therapist for 10 years. So I paid for a 15 min session and she gave me 30 mins on my back. Oh man did that feel good. Her room was all native american decor. Nice flute music playing in the background. 
I asked if she worked there when Ian worked there as one who could tell allergies by intuitive gift. She aid yes. I told her that I'd had only had 1 appointment with him but loved him. Sent my daughter over to see him too. Then one day I had a dream of him. He was in the background of two I was talking with. He looked worried and scared. I called the chiropractor's office and asked if he still worked there and one owner said no. I said where did he go and she said (oh this smell just came over me in this room as I type......  and she said he died the week before. So I'm seeing Ian in my dream who has passed. This was back in 2010 I think. I told this story to my Massage therapist and she was fascinated. She loved Ian as a co-worker. Interesting that I was drawn to her. She works with me, she's part native and she just got a lesson in Reiki and spiritual connections.

1/25/2017 8:00 am  #4

Deb
your abilities are going to grow through your paintings they will show more than you realise,so will your quilting the way you do them will change.have you made your medicine bag yet?.it is important for you remember to fill it with whats important to you.keep it close to your body.but tommy senior is helping you along

1/25/2017 8:48 am  #5

Paranormal Activity.

1/25/2017 8:55 pm  #6

No, Native Spirit I still need to do that. I have put together somethings, just need the bag. I've use a bag before but would like leather. I don't have time to do much of painting or quilting. Defiantly not quilting but I want to. When I retire in a few years I plan on quilting and painting a lot. Did I tell you I went to a "Life Drawing" class with my daughter's Mother In-Law a couple weeks ago?  Did that in Graphic Design College. The Dean surprised us with that class that was not in the initial class line up. Going again next month. My daughter's father in-law gave me $50 for Christmas and I put in another 25 to get a discounted $115 Art tote. And I filled every inch of it with pencils, pastels, charcoal pencils, pens, felt pens, crayons, Prismacolor Pencils, and different paper pads. I couldn't find my large clipped board that hold the newsprint that I'd had in college so had to buy another one. Because in class my big pad kept slipping. Very distracting when trying to draw a 15 second pose. I'd like to be able to sit down and draw all of what I've seen spiritually. My buffalo in the night sky, the old cypress tree with grandfather and kids within it. My Apache guide Starheart and her brown bear etc....

1/26/2017 2:15 am  #7

Deb
​it will all come together in time.but your abilities are growing you just need someone to guide you.i will help you all I can but if you know of anyone there ask for guidance,you are doing  ok

1/26/2017 6:25 am  #8

Thank you (((Native Spirit))) They've been on hold for 4 years. 

Last edited by Native_Past_Life_Spirit (1/26/2017 6:26 am)

1/29/2017 5:07 pm  #9

It is  often referred to over here as a 'Plateau' we all have them. when developing . You sometimes have to take time out to attend to personal challenges..
If you were over here I could help as I used to run a Development Circle..
But I do not know if there are any nearby to you.. You can do a search to find out..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (1/29/2017 5:10 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/29/2017 7:22 pm  #10

Development circles are everywhere in the US. Meetup has many in So. California. 
I used to go to a place that had reading and healing. Fair's and fun. They had a huge fire and are recovering. They are not near me; seems not too many are spiritual around here. Especially on this REZ. I had a spiritual medium once who said the Indians here are Sleeping. 

Board footera