Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2017 6:58 pm  #1

I have a special healing request for a co-worker of mine.

I eat lunch often at the table Security sits at and Stacy who works as an EMT is there often when I am at lunch.

She's a great EMT and is always there when you need her. She came to my office several times; last time when I bent picking something up off the floor I raised up and slammed my head into a screw sticking out of a shelf a 1/2 inch. Blood and pain for sure. I was ok but my BP was up high and they made me go to Emergency room at the hospital. Stacy first on scene to the call for help. 

Now she needs your help please. 

I was at work yesterday morning and my daughter texted me on the the phone and said there was a terrible accident on the freeway; which is right below the Reservation where I live. It was at the truck scales. Not sure exactly what happened but heard there were several bodies strewn all over the freeway. Prayers for all the injured. 

My friend Stacy was on her way to work and she saw the accident and pulled over to help. That's what you do here; if you have had medical training it's the law you have to respond.
While out of her vehicle at the scene someone hit her on her left side. When they went to help her she was unresponsive!! They got her back but she is in the Critical Care ICU unit at a hospital. Her ankle was totally shattered; bones sticking out; having surgery tomorrow her husband said when I called. 

I don't know the full details of it all but she is critical. 
Please say some prayers and send healing to Stacy. 

Much gratitude,

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

1/24/2017 8:04 pm  #2

Re: I have a special healing request for a co-worker of mine.

Deb
​sending Healing and positive thoughts out to stacy hoping the op goes well and she recovers swiftly

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

1/25/2017 9:00 am  #3

Very bad. Pray she will do well.

1/25/2017 10:44 am  #4

I too pray that she does well... sorry to hear this as my sister is an RN...

1/25/2017 11:55 am  #5

ICU was my area of expertise, you only go there if its serious and my guess is that as she was 'Unresponsive at the scene' that this is the reason not the compound fracture of the ankle..   I will do Distance Reiki for her and her family too...

Ok Healing has been sent this evening..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (1/25/2017 3:49 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/25/2017 5:31 pm  #6

I did not have a good night sleep last  night. I woke at 12:13, and 1:11. 
I drug myself out of bed an hour late this morning. 
Got to work and was trying to focus and received 2 back to back phone calls. After the 2nd call on the phone the Administrative Assistant for  Security was at my door. They had been trying to call me. I got off the phone and she somberly told me that Stacy had  just died in surgery. Surgery was for the broken ankle.

Her back was broken too. The vehicle hit her on her left side. She was unresponsive at scene. I don't know much more than that............I cried and cried this morning; I was so upset. I couldn't control myself. I felt like I'd lost my best friend. We were just lunch buddies. She's come to assist in my office many times for different people as an EMT. I didn't know her family but have heard her talk about them and her teen kids. 

It's so sad. She was only trying to assist an emergency on the freeway that was laid out in front of her; that's what she did. It was her duty to help others. She was always the first one down to a call. I can't believe Stacy's gone. 

I have a photo of her in front of me.  I asked for this photo because I want to do Distant Reiki Healing on her tonight. I know when my son and spouse both died they both hung around for 2 months. I just want Stacy to have a peaceful transition.

Honestly, I’ve never done Distant Reiki healing on someone who has just passed. Thank you for your prayers and support. Please continue to send her and her family healing.

Much Gratitude

1/26/2017 2:01 am  #7

Deb.
​I'm sorry to hear pf stacy passing in surgery/at least she was sleeping when she passed.its always seems unfair when you get a good samaratan trying to help others.and being injured themselves.and then passing themselves.deb you take everything to heart this proves what a good person you are.i will send Healing and positive thoughts to stacy for a peaceful transition to spirit.and for her family also

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

1/26/2017 6:29 am  #8

Thank you Native Spirit and everyone. 

1/26/2017 7:53 pm  #9

Found out that she passed in surgery due to throwing a blood clot. 
Several of her co-workers were able to go to see her and talk to her before she went into surgery. 
I saw today on the freeway where the accident occurred. 
Very rainy the day it occurred. She saw a car lose control and spin out of control, she got out to assist and another car lost control also and hit her. We don't know how to drive in bad weather. 

1/27/2017 4:53 pm  #10

I am so sorry to learn this sad news.. There are few words of comfort that truly say what you and her family and friends are feeling right now..  I read you said a fracture spine, very serious and that with the ankle also broken I am astounded that the spine wasn't the priority.. My guess in multiple fracture in that blood and fat embolism is a high risk.. Bless her, gone  for trying to help someone selfless action that sadly has taken her all too soon. My reiki will continue..
I hope you are ok...I know she valued your kindness and friendship..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera