Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2015 12:20 pm  #1

Are Premonitions real? How do they differ from visions?

Many sensitive young people had premonitions of harmful events through out history. Do we lose this ability as we get older?

4/06/2016 7:35 pm  #2

Re: Are Premonitions real? How do they differ from visions?

This is a complicated subject.  I will think on this for a while before I respond.  My thoughts are a little to wide spread for me to want to put down the words just yet.  I will say that premonitions are linked into a different sort of thing thing visions in general.  I will get back to this once I have focused my thoughts on the subject matter.  

4/07/2016 1:07 pm  #3

Have you experienced premonitions?

4/07/2016 1:58 pm  #4

sometimes I feel like I am a walking premonition.  I have refined my study of the art form to a strong degree.  I have a strong connection to the future as it is.  From my viewpoint and terminology there  are two concepts that I interact with.  The dharmic river, which is considered an amorphous stream of all time at once and the akhashic halls.  Which is a kind of repository of all human knowledge and could be viewed as a recording of our collective conscious.  With in this concept one can learn to embrace the flow of time, gaining access to the past and the future at will.  Though it requires different levels of energy to reach to far into the past or future.  One of the concepts that one can embrace from this concept is one in which following the streams of time is possible.  There are many branches and near possibilities and long shot possibilities, so finding out which path of the future is true or most likely is a tricky endeavour and is magnified dramatically the further one looks.  Viewing into the past can be dangerous as at any given point there is more information then our conscious mind can process, so one must learn to process it through the subconscious mind.  This takes training to do safely.  The deeper concepts of this practice are more complicated and would require way more words than I have time to write at this point.  I am working on turning the concepts into words and simplifying it for discussion right now.  Words are not the best form of communication for things like this.  As such one has to use many of them to get a point across.  

7/03/2016 6:53 pm  #5

Thunderbow wrote:

Many sensitive young people had premonitions of harmful events through out history. Do we lose this ability as we get older?

When I first read this I quickly felt a sense of panic and fear that this would happen! I had to center myself again against this. I have premonition dreams where they come true in "real life". Sometimes it can be the next day or sometimes they happen decades in advance but I always know when it happens! I don't want them to go away or to stop happening... When I was younger I thought of it as a curse but now... It is like my foot... I don't want that to be gone either!

7/04/2016 3:32 pm  #6

I have had both premonitions and visions premonitions can happen months or years before the event can take place.the part that frustrates me is that i know its going to happen but cant do anything to prevent it.i was born with my abilities so i dont know any different,

Namaste

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

7/05/2016 7:32 am  #7

Native spirit wrote:

I have had both premonitions and visions premonitions can happen months or years before the event can take place.the part that frustrates me is that i know its going to happen but cant do anything to prevent it.i was born with my abilities so i dont know any different,

Namaste

I changed the outcome one time and when I did there was a big "snap" or "pop" in my brain... it was interesting to say the least... I've been trying to do it ever sense and haven't been able to... maybe I'm trying too hard! hmmm.... hahah!

7/05/2016 2:25 pm  #8

You need to relax your mind and let the images flow dont force it.

Namaste

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

7/29/2016 1:05 pm  #9

I do get 'Premonitions' but not often...  When I was a student at college a whole bunch of us were at a big party in a farm.. We had two bands in the barn..Lots of people maybe 50 or so.. We said 'No naked lights  or candles'etc and everyone was sensible about that..    But the music was loud and a bunch of ininvited guests showed up.. They did not want to leave and a scuffle broke out..
I had a sudden  premonition that things are going to get worse.. So I stood up and told my buddies I that I am going home as the police were going to show up...

They said No way, no one can here us in the middle of nowwhere..Anyway I left and as I drove away a mile down the road two Police cars were coming towards me..     I kept on going. The next day I heard that a lot of the people were busted, for Cannabis.. a couple of the uninvited guests had knives too. The guy who organised it all got busted and got 'Bound over to keep the peace' lol.. A little used By Law..
They all wanted to know how I was the only one to get away before the cops arrived.  I even got accused of calling them!!!  I did not, it was a case of feeling that something was going to happen and I should get out..

There are other times..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/29/2016 1:11 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/08/2016 4:59 pm  #10

When I have visions, I take that as information for me to be guided or to help guide someone else. It's not necessarily a premonition but shows me what needs to be focused on.

I do get premonitions too, and they can be specific for a person or I say something in response to what they are saying as I am shown something to guide them. At times I won't say anything until later, and it depends on who is around and whether I feel they are receptive to listening.

When things do happen as I predicted, part of me is happy that it was right, and in not so good cases where I hoped I would be wrong but wasn't. Of course there are all premonitions are possible outcomes, but so far most things have occurred as I have said, and I only proffer this knowledge to those who ask for it.

Board footera