Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/29/2016 11:38 am  #1

Whilst I was inTexas, I did have a contact..

I thought I was staying in a bit of a dead zone spiritually.. Its all under wraps, people do not talk about it openly, mostly for fear of ridicule... There are a lot of superstitious people and they are nervous about even speaking about it..
I did get a contact after a couple of days.. I got my mother, which was nice, just the one time as I do not feel she felt she wanted to be there either.. It was more of a 'checking in' kind of visual experience...

Two days after that I picked up on someone else, I think he was connected with the area.. He was a big tall guy wearing a Black stetson hat with a grey hat band, he wore a what I call  a white Western style shirt with contrasting sand coloured piping on the yoke and the pockets, a black bootlace tie with sillver bits on the ends and dark trousers with a leather belt and an oval buckle and tooled cowboy boots... He appeared to be about mid 40's and appeared with his hands on his hips about 6ft from where I was sitting.. I never got his name but he looked a bit angry and began to gesticulate indicating his surroundings..

A few second later he had gone and did not return..  Normal ine can date an apparition by there clothing but in that neck of the woods they were living in a time warp sort of stuck in the 50's.. His gesticulations were almost like saying' Look at this, look what is going  on, its not right.'.        To be fair I had to agree...

I found out the property was formerly owned by a landscape gardner called Mark and he sold it 16 yrs ago to the current owners along with a triple land plot..     The trailer itself dated back to the 70's.. It was is a very neglected statem kind of like the current owners..

Asking for local info was strange as everything was viewed with suspicion..  Ome guy I did some Reiki on was so astounded, he actuallyasked me 'If I was a Witch!!!'  Although he was astounded that it actually worked on him.. He still referrs to it as 'My Mojo thang'...  So I left with that particular spirit unnamed..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (12/29/2016 12:02 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

12/29/2016 2:55 pm  #2

Re: Whilst I was inTexas, I did have a contact..

I get asked if im a with plenty of times,not because ive done anything other than having long Black hair and have a black cat.
imagine if i told them what i do lol.i speak to a lot of Natives and the majority say thats my thang

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

12/30/2016 9:01 am  #3

Those spirits were mirrors for you, telling you about the situation your were in. Always pay attention to them. I too, have a Black Stetson hat, but with a red and yellow Indian hat band. On and off the Reservation I am viewed by most as an Elder and Medicine Man by Natives and Mexicans.

1/02/2017 10:09 am  #4

I also have stetsons, lace up Cowboy boots n chinks as well as the horses and their gear lol. Just all of it is a long way from home, my stetsons also have the NDN hatbands but thats from living n working on our Ranch ajoined to the rez. I just dont tend to wear the stetsons much over here unless its real hot as the locals here already think Im some strange NDN who lives up in the mountains anyway lol. So I try to blend in a bit and not stand out to much.

I'm inclined to agree with what Thunderbow said the spirits that you saw on your visit were mirroring the situation around you, I also get that the spirit of the Cowboy was likely linked to the place and had origionally had a lot of pride in what what was there during his life time. So exsaperated at what it had become., you being there and able to sense / see him and already feeling what you did likely meant he felt he could appear to you as you both had that simlar feeling about the place and situation.

All in all Im sorry that your trip wasn't what you had planned but at least you survived it and got back home safe and well. I hope that your next trip when and where ever it is will be a really good one.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

1/02/2017 1:38 pm  #5

Yes I think you are pretty much spot on.. I got out I won't say safe and well cos tbh I have been umwell ever since I left...  In fact my immune system is pretty much shot to pieces..  I am generally a survivor but for the moment I am trying to conserve my energy... I have never been so unwell and for so long...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (1/02/2017 1:48 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/02/2017 3:00 pm  #6

It sounds like your clearing more than your immune system, very likely the negetivity that you were stuck in for that trip as well. I'll hang a preyer bundle for you and if you have some whoite sage keeps smudigeing as well. Eat well and give your self some much needed TLC. I hope that you will recover quickly and wish you well. Keep us posted on how your getting on.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

1/03/2017 8:25 am  #7

Yes you may well be right about that.. I did take precautuins on my return to clear everything, and did a sage smudge of myself all my clothing I took with me and disposed of anything that may have held an attachment..
Thank ypu too for the prayer bundle that is so kind..   
I am doing my best toclear everything physically and mentally.. I am kept awake for most of the night like being in a time warp reliving the hell of it..
I could tell you of the nightmares.. but I think Thunder bow has enough to do interpreting Dj's dreams..

I can tell you one that was pretty vivid.. In my dream, I fell back into a muddy swamp and knew if I struggled, I'd sink deeper.. so Il laid back into it to present the biggest surface area.. yet I was still slowly sinkining and I suddenly awoke struggling for breath like I had been drowning, I awoke with a fever too.

It gave me a flashback to a previous real life situation where I was on a boat about 20 ft from the shore.. We couldn't get backin to moor up so had to drop anchor there and some how get across the mud to the solid ground.. Andy jumped off first and sank a couple of feet into the mud and managed to grab a rope and get out. He told me not to jump where he did as it was too soft there, but to jump from the bow.. I did and was in the mud up to my waist..!!! With the tide coming in fast.. I had to lay face down in the mud, and try to get out...It took  me what felt like hours but was probably 45 minutes to get free. My so called friend stood on the bank and laughed.    Another link with a so called friend.. I was about 24 at thet time, and drove a white car, I was covered in mud and no way to clean it off, was like glue... A reminder I did not need...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (1/03/2017 8:32 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

1/03/2017 12:17 pm  #8

I got plenty of time, please post your dreams.

1/03/2017 3:10 pm  #9

Just to echo what maikan said look after yourself

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

1/03/2017 3:16 pm  #10

Star Wolf Medicine Woman wrote:

I can tell you one that was pretty vivid.. In my dream, I fell back into a muddy swamp and knew if I struggled, I'd sink deeper.. so Il laid back into it to present the biggest surface area.. yet I was still slowly sinkining and I suddenly awoke struggling for breath like I had been drowning, I awoke with a fever too.

Ok Thunder Bow its there already....Your input would be appreciated..

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera