Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2016 6:16 pm  #21

Re: How does one heal?

(((Navajo Medicine Man)))

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/12/2016 6:23 pm  #22

Thunderbow - what does Nizhoni mean?
I wish GoogleTranslate had Native language translation.
http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

9/12/2016 6:24 pm  #23

Sangeroth wrote:

Ya, there was this time in my life where I went through hell for many many years and had to claw my way back up from that of deep depression which had lead to thoughts and almost action about suicide for many years, the practice of self mutilation. The only way I could adjust was to pronounce myself something other than human; I couldn't understand anyone and was extremely sensitive as a child and teenager/young adult, I just couldn't (still do) don't understand why people like to belittle others...

I know that the only way I was able to claw my way out of that deep hole was by the help of other people; some staying and some going throughout my life. In the end, I wouldn't wish for any of it to be changed. I believe that sometimes pain is necessary in order to grow and mature. I love who I am now and if I hadn't been cheated on twice as an adult, ridiculed as a child by other children and humiliated almost everyday during elementary and junior/senior high school I wouldn't be who I am today. 

I am still healing parts of myself that I didn't know needed healing. Like last night for instance, I had a dream of someone (green skin btw) taking my right pinky finger and healing the pain I felt, which was first diagnosed by a doctor with a tricorder like device from Star Trek. I remember that after the pain went away I remember saying that I had forgotten the intensity of the pain and then in the dream I sat down and cried as the pain went away... Ah... so amazing!!! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

Strange thing too... my pinky finger feels stronger now! haha!!!

My advice to people in pain... firstly, its all in your head. You make yourself feel pain because you want to. Within the past month I've learned when I revert to that type of person and I force it away. I feel like my soul/spirit is light and like I'm sparking with energy! Secondly, believe in yourself! You are stronger than the pain you are feeling. Do not allow it to have a spot in your heart/soul/mind. Push it away and just like when you practice anything... it becomes easier until the point when the pain doesn't exist and those memories fade and eventually disappear...

Loved your post Sangeroth

Last edited by Native_Past_Life_Spirit (9/12/2016 6:24 pm)

9/12/2016 6:54 pm  #24

I would also agree that healers have been wounded Thunderbow.

I've healed over the years. 
I have always since my son was killed in 96 wanted to share his story with others - and it's a good one. 
Meaning I was gifted from the whole experience with so many lessons. 

One of my most wonderful experineces with my son Tommy's death is that without a doubt in my mind - he did not suffer. 
His essence was taken from his body before he hit the 90mph Monte Carlo that broke his 7th vertabra. 
That's why he did not bleed. Not one drop of blood was on his body. His neck was broken, both legs above knees, 
his clavical was broken and shuved into his main aorta the coroner said. And he looked so peaceful from just having such trama. 
It was my husband that suffered from our son's death. It actually killed him 18 months later. 
***I share with others this story so that they may know that their loved one did not feel any pain. 
There is no death in pain from what I've experienced. (crossign over)
Just the ailment that led up to it. 

My husband was pronounced dead at 8:00 pm and he was still in the room with us holding his father's arm when he was finally able to get there at 9:30 pm. 
Even though I cry at a good movie - my own circumstances I never cry at - wierd. 
Everyone was in tears at my husband's hospital bed I was the only one with dry eyes. 
Probably because I had already gone through the death of my son abruptly with no good-byes. 
We knew Tom was sick and he was 4 months prolonged his death. I knew he was going and it was a blessing to feel him not in pain any longer. 

And he was at my bedside talking to me - warning me on two separate occasions 2 weeks apart of something outside I needed to bring my attention to. 

I heard his speaking to me as if he ws sitting right next to me in bed. "Debbie - wake up, you need to go outside and check the shed" same message on 2 separate occasions and both times a different but similar situation. 

I sort of upset my husband's cousins at the funeral becuase I was not crying. One of their kids then-13 or so said to me. "Why are you not crying you husband just died" 
I didn't  have an answer for  him and he did not give me the time to explain. A couple years later - he was killed instantly while riding a quad he hit a dog that ran out in the street just feet from his own driveway. His head was split own from a group of metal mail boxes. He now knows why I did not cry. (((((Stephen))))) I made the family a machine embroidered photo of him. 

Life's tough but man what you can learn from it all is just amazing. 
I'm also an em-path and I feel for those who do not feel spirit within and around life. It's very sad. 

I can watch a video/movie and just cry at some things. Especially on the talent shows. 
I've always cried with a good movie. Love or heartwarming connections, and accomplishments get me every time. 

I love it when someone expresses their talent and they are just amazing and the audience is just as amazed. 

There are so many great experiences I've had and I'd not want to give up any of them. 

Another experience I love is at work - I have no problem sharing my spiritual experiences with others. 
One day I was sitting at my desk and I heard "help me"!  I looked around and no one was in the room. But I knew the voice was our day-shift Assistant Supervisor. I looked down the hall and nothing. I had someone go into the men's room and look, nothing. Then I call Security and asked them to look around for him because I heard his voice calling for help but I did not know where he could be. I then went looking. Security found him on the 2nd story by the Ball Room. He was fine. However the next day he almost collapsed at the elevator leaving work. He was hospitalized for a few days. I think it was his deceased son who called out in his name. Or his wife who had just died a couple months prior. The man's 72 years old. 

9/12/2016 7:00 pm  #25

Wow, amazing Native Spirit; seeing what was wrong with your husband. 
I had a dream and saw into the body of a friend. She had kidney cancer. I saw a huge black spot on her organ. 
You said "I still cant speak of that past life without anger"  please check your PM. 

9/12/2016 7:07 pm  #26

I was at a Purivian Shauman's house recently and he told me that I was a healer. 
He said because I interact with people and hug them and give them back massages I am healing that way. 
I know they love the massage. 

I really like him. We were there for Reiki III training. 
He came around us with sage and said a prayer before our training. 
Then he asked us to let him know something that he needed to hear. 
I walked up to him and in a split second I felt the need to tell him this. 
"Jesus wanted me to give you a hug". that's what I felt and heard intuitively. 
I told him this and you could just see his expression change. He said....
I needed to hear that....in a past life I had a situation with Jesus and I betrayed him". 

That was a great experience. 

9/13/2016 4:27 am  #27

Hi deb Thunder Bow will correct me if I'm wrong but I think Nizhoni means Beautiful​

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/13/2016 8:35 am  #28

I think its 'It is beautiful'... but then I asked him the very same question some time ago..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/13/2016 8:44 am  #29

Nizhonii = Beautiful or it is pretty.

9/19/2016 6:15 am  #30

Ok  Healing update .. I met with the eye surgeon this afternoon, I explained the problens I had been having since the 2nd op.. It feels like ssomeone has punched me in the eye and I have flashes in my vision I never had before.. So it was a little disconcerting.
He checked out his work and did a few tests.. He said I have 'Lens wobble'  in that it is not stable like the first one, he said it will take a couple of weeks and so I have to see him again on Oct 17th... No driving until he gives the ok.. 
So I am continuing to heal with everyones help as we all know, nothing is instant and good reselts take time..
If you can keep your healing going for Maikan too please as she is still stuggling..
Normal healing service will be resumed as soon as possible.. lol.. Thank you all once again..http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.png
but I still have not got any glasses lol

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/19/2016 6:21 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera