Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2015 12:08 pm  #1

How does one heal?

To heal, one must want to heal. Healing often has pain involved. How does pain affect your healing?

6/02/2016 4:31 pm  #2

Re: How does one heal?

Its like anything else Healing will only work if you are open to it there are many ways to heal i am a spiritual healer or as some call it a hand healer,prayer can be a powerful healing aid as can alternative medicines. if you are open to it there are various ways to Heal, if you are suffering from anything yourself that can stop the healing from being affective, that in itsself can make the healer feel worse.

Last edited by Native spirit (6/02/2016 4:34 pm)

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

7/05/2016 1:52 pm  #3

Ya, there was this time in my life where I went through hell for many many years and had to claw my way back up from that of deep depression which had lead to thoughts and almost action about suicide for many years, the practice of self mutilation. The only way I could adjust was to pronounce myself something other than human; I couldn't understand anyone and was extremely sensitive as a child and teenager/young adult, I just couldn't (still do) don't understand why people like to belittle others...

I know that the only way I was able to claw my way out of that deep hole was by the help of other people; some staying and some going throughout my life. In the end, I wouldn't wish for any of it to be changed. I believe that sometimes pain is necessary in order to grow and mature. I love who I am now and if I hadn't been cheated on twice as an adult, ridiculed as a child by other children and humiliated almost everyday during elementary and junior/senior high school I wouldn't be who I am today. 

I am still healing parts of myself that I didn't know needed healing. Like last night for instance, I had a dream of someone (green skin btw) taking my right pinky finger and healing the pain I felt, which was first diagnosed by a doctor with a tricorder like device from Star Trek. I remember that after the pain went away I remember saying that I had forgotten the intensity of the pain and then in the dream I sat down and cried as the pain went away... Ah... so amazing!!! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

Strange thing too... my pinky finger feels stronger now! haha!!!

My advice to people in pain... firstly, its all in your head. You make yourself feel pain because you want to. Within the past month I've learned when I revert to that type of person and I force it away. I feel like my soul/spirit is light and like I'm sparking with energy! Secondly, believe in yourself! You are stronger than the pain you are feeling. Do not allow it to have a spot in your heart/soul/mind. Push it away and just like when you practice anything... it becomes easier until the point when the pain doesn't exist and those memories fade and eventually disappear...

Last edited by Sangeroth (7/05/2016 1:57 pm)

7/05/2016 2:15 pm  #4

You wanted to heal. Thus you were able to heal. Healing brings much wisdom.

7/05/2016 6:07 pm  #5

Thunderbow wrote:

You wanted to heal. Thus you were able to heal. Healing brings much wisdom.

Yes, you definitely have to want it!

7/08/2016 10:47 am  #6

It takes much courage to heal. You are indeed a Warrior!

7/24/2016 4:03 pm  #7

In order to be a Healer, you will have experienced healing powers yourself, else how would you be convinced.. I have been healing people for many years yet my first experience of Native Healing was over 4 years ago. I have sight problems and gave up driving for two years for fear of the saftey of others..
I was in Montana with my Northern Cheyenne buddy Jon BearTusk and he told me he had asked the Medicine man at the rez to help me... I felt priviledged... About a year later I was able to drive again..  I think we both know why.. Bear Tusk too has sight problems yet he is an accomplished and renowned Solar Artist. I was pround and humbled to be welcomed into his family..      Since that time I have strived to give sometthing back.. The Rez at Lame Deer was hitby forest fires and 12 fanilies lost everything, We helped re equip those families with essentials andI I  feel as close as any sisiter can get. I continue to help to this day..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/24/2016 4:07 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

7/28/2016 11:10 am  #8

Star Wolf Medicine Woman wrote:

In order to be a Healer, you will have experienced healing powers yourself, else how would you be convinced.. I have been healing people for many years yet my first experience of Native Healing was over 4 years ago. I have sight problems and gave up driving for two years for fear of the saftey of others..
I was in Montana with my Northern Cheyenne buddy Jon BearTusk and he told me he had asked the Medicine man at the rez to help me... I felt priviledged... About a year later I was able to drive again..  I think we both know why.. Bear Tusk too has sight problems yet he is an accomplished and renowned Solar Artist. I was pround and humbled to be welcomed into his family..      Since that time I have strived to give sometthing back.. The Rez at Lame Deer was hitby forest fires and 12 fanilies lost everything, We helped re equip those families with essentials andI I  feel as close as any sisiter can get. I continue to help to this day..

Nizhoni

8/19/2016 5:10 pm  #9

I think every life time we continue to learn and to heal .i know from my own experiences how painful some of it can be I know that when I have to fight anything .a few years ago it was the NHS the anger and hurt from one past life gave me the strength to carry on with the fight. plus I wont give in either. I still cant speak of that past life without anger .and the books written about that time were all lies.I have always been able to heal in this lifetime, I didn't know when I first started that was what I was doing.i would just put my hands on someone and they would feel better.but for any kind of healing to take place you have to want it. its no good if you are closed to the idea. I was giving my husband healing one day and he winced in pain.all of a sudden I saw an xray picture of what was wrong with him.next time he went to see the oncologist I told them what the problem was.as it happens that certain doctor was willing to believe what I had said. they took more x rays and found what I said

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/20/2016 9:54 am  #10

Most good healers have been wounded themselves.

Board footera