Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2016 4:44 pm  #1

can anyone share knowledge on birds

For years My partner and I have  noticed birds and animals that come to our home at different times, and more so when we are going through different emotional turmoils eg: materialistic problems, spiritual transitioning, passed over loved ones etc
We have tried to learn how to communicate with the birds, asking to speak in a language we could understand, taking our time listening to the birds and within ourselves.
If anyone could share more knowledge explaining how we can communicate, I would be soo grateful.

We have crows, ducks, parrots white or pink, kariwongs, magpies all at the same time  or sometimes, weve noticed during certain events in our life, our house may have more than 20+ white parrots on the roof, in our trees, and on the powerline but no parrots on any other house near us. the crow might walk up and start talking. Magpies a lot of times will walk right up to us and talk and sing. There are also times, we may receive injured birds sit in the tree that just need a place to eat and drink till they are healthy or birds that have healed injuries, like no beak or 1 leg, no legs, no feathers that seem to come an sit outside for a few days to weeks.
At the moment we have ducks arriving, (we live 10mins from the lake) in pairs  3 x a day camping outside our back door on the grass.
Then we have had birds that we wouldn't expect in a residential area,
A grey heron shows itself every now and then, (we have learned when we see this bird, we notice we have family gossiping negatively about us)
The most rareist of all, one day we saw an Ibis in our back yard, it was soo mystical and magical to look at. Absolutely huge in size, was all brown and on the front of its neck and chest looked like chieftain markings. We knew this was no ordinary bird, and truly believe this one could have been an ancestral from my maori culture. We searched and found it lives in the swamps (we don't have swamps anywhere near us) and is rarely ever seen.

I would really like to learn more on how to communicate with the birds and also learn *why* they are guiding or protecting us

11/15/2016 4:57 pm  #2

Re: can anyone share knowledge on birds

Also Id like to say, Not only are the birds catching our attention
I look at our angel statue that's next to the plants and I can see a monkeys face within it as I blur the angels face out
I look at the tree and I can see a face in the bark and also our wooden fence, I can see a face there too
None of these are frightening at all, I feel privileged and a peaceful feeling surrounds me when I see these.
But all these faces I see are facing the right (if I was to turn my head)  and looking to the south direction.
Are these all connected? with the birds. Or my partner and I connecting with nature and spirits.

11/15/2016 6:16 pm  #3

Well birds especially crows are messangers from spirit i feel you should meditate on these and see what you get,i also feel you have a bond with most animals,to me this would mean becoming an animal healer.not as in a vet but spiritually.
 when i walk in the woods i see a lot of faces in the bark of the trees .

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

11/15/2016 7:04 pm  #4

What kind of messengers from spirit are the crows?? I was told crows were karmic but the person didn't go into detail, just made me question it even more.
My partner was told that she can speak to animals, which the birds do have conversations with her but we don't no whats being said and was told to learn more.. but its the *how* lol no one near us believes In this kind of stuff lol
I love cats, and our last cat always worked with me when doing energy work on people.
Not sure, theres something about all these birds, and I just cant grasp what they are trying to tell or show us.
I understand white birds can show as spirits but to have between 20-200 on my lawn daily, that's a lot of spirits saying hello LOL  The time we saw all the white parrots on our roof, trees, and powerlines yes we had a storm that week and our house only had a broken tv aeriel where others had far worse..But the parrots have done it many times, so I cant pin point if they are trying to protect us or trying to tell us something. 
you mentioned animal healer.. how would I be able to pursue this further?  Do you know of sites that share knowledge or can show ways of how to communicate, like what signs to watch for?
Thank you on mentioning you also see faces in the trees   your first one who knew what I meant, when ive tried ask people about it in the past. I see faces in the grass too, little tiny ones. and even in our bathroom tiles. Does this mean spirits are watching over us and our home? the direction the faces are pointing all I can think of is.. right could mean the right side masculinity/physical side and south direction could be looking backwards, the past since south is downwards on a nsew compass. very interesting, and even though I'm typing I am also answering my own post lmfaoo

11/16/2016 9:27 am  #5

You are lucky to have so much wildlife in your area. Thus, some are just roosting and eating. Spiritually, know you are one with them. Look for an individual bird that may come up to you, or may enter your house.

11/16/2016 7:24 pm  #6

Speaking of birds, yesterday we had tree surgeons come to take out a big pine tree and an even bigger oak tree  , It was hazardous and circling above us there were 2 buzzards,, Waiting maybe for the tree to come crashing thru the trailer .  We survived but we got a heck of a lot of timber to burn..  The squirrels had to move out and the buzzards got nothing...http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

11/21/2016 5:54 am  #7

I’m honoured and lucky enough to share my life with a Jackdaw named mystic, Jackdaws are one of the smallest members of the Corvus /Raven and Crow family of birds. All the Corvus birds are highly intelligent and this has been proven scientifically, there average intelligence skills range is the same as a 4 to 5 yr old child.

Now Mystic came to me of his own accord injured  as he had half a wing ripped off by a Pine marten which happened on the land where I live, and he made the choice that day to jump up onto my hand in the wild, I didn't go after him. It was a connection and choice that he made the day I found him. He was born wild and always will be partly wild he just lives in my house and with me because outside he knows he couldn’t survive. Saying this he’s now part of my family and his own  wild family visit him twice a day everyday on the window ledge and gather around him when I take him outside. They know he's ok and have adopted me as part of their family, which means they bring both Mystic and I presents. They have extended this to all the animals here and my family, but if they don’t know you and your a visitor man they sure let me know about it.

So onto communication, well I talk with my normal everyday voice to Mystic and we have developed our own language regarding body language, actions and sounds. We're still working on this but its just something that happened naturally. Right now he's curious as to what I am doing here typing and is sitting on my shoulder playing with my earring and preening through my hair.

But this communication also changes as to when I’m doing journey work or halfway between sleep and being awake. Then there is a whole new and very personal form of communication . My people call it something that when translated roughly words out as think talk. Its kinda like telepathy but its also different. this can range further where I can suddenly see things through Mystics eyes and he can do the same with me. Sounds weird but its something I also have with horses who share my life. It helps me as when I work with any animal I can form a link with them where I can tell where there hurting and if anything is wrong with them. I basically feel it or They show me through there eyes what the incident was that caused something. As I rehab horse and wild life this has proved to be a very useful connection. But with Mystic it has just naturally grown and extended into something more.

Before anyone who read this thinks there is dark magic involved there really isn't. Nothing of the sort this is just a way I have always been when working with animals and its part of what I use to help and heal them of many things. Its just a neutral place that we can meet and share information on a soul contact level. most of it on my part is just listening to them and deciphering what they mean with what they want to communicate. They only way that this happens is when I switch all other stuff off .like the normal everyday life of human noise and this world of confusion that the human race has created. I go to my space and relax then I listen or watch to what Mystic decides to share with me be it for him, me or others.

Its an interesting subject but one that I am sure if anyone really connects with another living being they can naturally reach. I do it everyday when i ride a horse I know, I don’t need a whip or spur, bridle, reins or even a saddle to control this horse, I just need to be quiet, centre myself and to step into that space and respect the horse for what it is. I don’t enforce on that horse anything about what I think it should be. Then we connect and it allows me to become part of the horse as it becomes part of me, physically we look just like any other horse n rider but the subtle differences if someone really watches are very different. I think what I would like that horse to do and the horse does it, just as the horse thinks what it wants me to know and do and I react to it. Something I leave the horse to figure out as it knows better what its walking on than I do but in the same space the horse also allows me to figure things out that helps us both out as I can see a different perspective and can figure some things out better. Hey we both have a good time and get to where were going safely and in one piece so for that short time we work together.

Living with Mystic is much the same except in more depth an detail. My advice would be just sit quietly where they can come to you, have a note book and pen to hand, then clear your mind and leave behind any pre conceptions, thoughts or ego. Just be and see what they come to you with, just remember its all on there terms and it will. likely take you quite a few times to get much of anything because a mutual trust has to be built up. Keep it short don’t be there for hr's n hrs that wont be of much use. You can always go back n try again later.

A last note here, I do have the relevant licences to keep Mystic here and the background and veterinary training to care for him or any injured wild life. In many countries your breaking the law to keep wild life as pets. So either do this with animals in the wild where they are free or gain the relevant training and licences you need to keep and work with them in a captive situation. Mystic will never be able to be released but many other animals that come here to me are and they are respected, treated , rehabbed and then re-released.Im honnoured enough to share my life with a Jackdaw (one of the smallest members of the Raven / Crow or Corvus family of birds). His name is Mystic and yes to my people the Corvus birds are messangers from the ancestors. Sure enough Mystic did bring with him a number of very strong messages for me and he frequently warns me or makes me very aware of things and people I need to be cautious about.

Now Mystic came to me of his own accord injured he had half a wing ripped off by a Pine marten  and he made the choice that day to jump up onto my hand in the wild, I didn't go after him. It was a connection and choice that he made the day I found him. He was born wild and always will be partly wild he just lives in my house and with me becuase outside he knows he couldnt survuive. Saying this his family visit him twice a day everyday on the window ledge and gather around him when i take him outside. They know he's ok and have adopted me as part of there family. They have extended this to all the animals here and my family, but if they dont know you and your a visitor man they let me know it.

So onto communication, well i talk with my everyday voice to Mystic and we have develpoed our own language regarding body languagem, actions and sounds. We're still working on this but its just something that happened naturally. Right now he's curious as to what I am doing here typing and is sitting on my shoulder playing with my earing and preening through my hair.

but this communication also changes as to when Im doing journey work or halfway bettween sleep and being awake. Then there is a whole new and very personal form of communication . My people call it something that when translated roughly words out as think talk. it kinda like telepethy but its also different. this can range futher where I can suddenly see things through Mystics eyes and he can do the same with me. Sounds weird but its something I also share with horses who share my life. It helps me as when I work with any animal I can form a link with them where i can tell where there hurting and if anythijng is worng with them. I basically feel it or They show me through there eyes what the incident was that caused something. As I rehab horse and wild life this has proved to be a very useful connection. But with Mystic it has just naturally grown and extended into something more.

Before anyone who read this thinks there is dark magic involved there really isn't. Nothing of the sort this is just a way I have always been when working with animals and its part of what I use to help and heal them of many things. Its just a nuteral place that we can meet and share information on a soul contact level. most of it on my part is just listening to them and desiphering what they mean with what they want to communicate. They only way that this happens is when I switch all other stuff off .like the normal everyday life of human noise and this world of confusion that the human race has created. I go to my space and relax then I listen or watch to what Mystic decideds to share with me be it for him, me or others.

Its an interesting subject but one that I am sure if anyone really connects with another living being they can naturally reach. I do it everyday when i ride a horse I know, I dont need a whip or spur, bridle, reins or even a saddle to control this horse, I just need to be quiet, center myself and to step into that space and respet the horse for what it is. I dont enforce on that horse anything about what I think it should be. Then we connect and it allowsme to become part of the horse as it becomes part of me, physically we look just like any other horse n rider but the subtal differences if someone really watches are very different. I think what I would like that horse to do and the horse does it, just as the horse thinks what it wants me to know and do and I react to it. Something I leave the horse to figure out as it knows better what its walking on than I do but in the same space the horse also allows me to figure things out that helps us both out as I can see a differnt perspective and can figure some things out better. Hey we both have a good time and get to where were going safely and in one peice so for that short time we work together.

Living with Mystic is much the same except in more depth an detail. My advice would be just sit quietly where they can come to you, have a note book and pen to hand, then clear your mind and leave behind any pre conceptions, thoughts or ego. Just be and see what they come to you with, just remember its all on there terms and it will. likely take you quite a few times to get much of anything becuase a mutual trust has to be built up. Keep it short dont be there for hr's n hrs that wont be of much use. You can always go back n try again.

A last note here, I do have the relevant licences to keep Mystic here and the background and veterinary training to care for him or any injured wild life. In many countries your breaking the law to keep wild life as pets. So either do this with animals in the wild where they are free or gain the relevant training and licences you need to keep and work with them in a captive situation. Mystic will never be able to be released but many other animals that come here to me are and they are respected, treated , rehabbed and then re-released.

Last edited by Maikan (11/21/2016 5:58 am)

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

11/21/2016 8:22 am  #8

You are doing good Medicine, not dark magic.

11/21/2016 1:13 pm  #9

I know its good but thanks as unfrtunatly some say its dark magic through lack of understanding.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

11/21/2016 3:07 pm  #10

The ignorant always condemn anyone doing good

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

Board footera