Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2016 3:47 pm  #1

Hello everyone

Hi everyone   I'm residing in Australia

In the past few years, I have had urges deep inside, feelings of wanting to understand more on animals and birds, what they represent and if any symbolic meaning when they sit outside my back door crows, magpies, lorikeets, parrots, ducks, ibis, herons all at once, while I'm going through transitional periods.
I have also had urges of wanting to listen to native American meditation music, I'm drawn to drums and flute, but I don't know where to find what I'm looking for.
I work a lot with energy and spent years working on myself first, learning everything I could about the body, and being able to communicate with it. I don't read a lot of books, I try hard to listen to myself and follow any guiding urges that leads me to the answers.

11/15/2016 6:03 pm  #2

Re: Hello everyone

Hi Precious Welcome to the forums its good to have you here. when i meditate i too listen to music its normally Native music as it resonates with me.i dont read books either but my instincts are very high so i follow them too

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

11/15/2016 9:55 pm  #3

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome to the forums! I enjoy watching the birds to. Just got back from hawaiia for my girlfriends 40th birthday. There were lots of different birds i havent seen before. But what i had the most fun with was watching the wild chickens. They are everywhere there. One rooster was colored in black and gold different than any i had ever seen. They seem very happy there living in the wild.

Board footera