Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/09/2016 8:57 am  #1

Donald Trump Wins The American Election

I am sad to announce Trump won the election.I think America was not ready for a woman president. To much anger and hate out there.

11/09/2016 11:07 am  #2

Re: Donald Trump Wins The American Election

Hi  yes I heard the new first hand we were all up all night long... I wonder if he still thinks its rigged and if we should be digging fallout shelter now http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cry.png

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

11/09/2016 12:08 pm  #3

I imagine this is not the place for me when it comes to politics. And that is ok. Everyone is entitled to their perspective. Mine is coming from a small business person, blue collar working, and military background.

But in any case the spiritual lesson i saw is this. Family, friends, then the world in that order. Something i came to learn on my journey. Something the country became to begin to realize on election day. In any case we will wll see what happens.

I have kept my information about the purpose about what i got about this mostly to myself.  But sense it has happend and has become obvious to many. Donalds purpose to be where he is has to do with unraveling the corruption of washington. In addition to putting a halt on the proliferation of being the wellfare to the world in the giving of blue collar america away. It is what it is. At some point the working man/woman that made the country strong and powerful does get a say so on its livelihood. That day was yesterday. God bless them!

11/09/2016 12:59 pm  #4

Running you are posting in right area of this forum. I welcome political debate here, because spirituality and politics been linked through out history, I know so many have bought into that line you speak here. I do not know what "corruption" he was talking about, he never gave evidence, he just said so, just as he did though out this cycle. So much what he said had no evidence to back it all up with. It sounded nice, but where is the beef?

After what I saw what he said and what he done to women, I disliked Trump even more. It seems as if no one really cared. Nationalism is fine, but also it is a false and hollow call. We need to be a part of the world, and we will be much stronger as a result.

11/09/2016 2:09 pm  #5

Thunderbow wrote:

Running you are posting in right area of this forum. I welcome political debate here, because spirituality and politics been linked through out history, I know so many have bought into that line you speak here. I do not know what "corruption" he was talking about, he never gave evidence, he just said so, just as he did though out this cycle. So much what he said had no evidence to back it all up with. It sounded nice, but where is the beef?

After what I saw what he said and what he done to women, I disliked Trump even more. It seems as if no one really cared. Nationalism is fine, but also it is a false and hollow call. We need to be a part of the world, and we will be much stronger as a result.

Im more of a nationalist first. World second. If you do some research there is a great deal of corruption in many ways. What i mean is much of it is legal. Lobbying, favors and so on. Then there is the illegal as well. Both on both sides of the isle. It became the center point of bernie and trumps campaigns. But many people have been aware of that for some time. But being that they made it known across the country they did their job. Bernie and Trump already won. Neither had to win the electiom imo. It became in the minds of the people where and why the jobs been dissapearing. It became in the minds of the people of the corruption legal and not.

I dont know why some guys talk like that at times. Its my opinion that kind of talk is becoming less and less going on. I have heard it many times from many people. Its usually a bunch of bs having nothing to do with anything.

Imo there is a great deal of faults from both sides unlike any previous election. I respect peoples concerns about trump. I respect peoples concerns about clinton. My background puts me in concern of clinton.

My concern has to do with my training in the military. I went through the programs and so on to carry a secret clearance. Having done so i was educated in classified information and why we have certain protocol about it. As an aircrew person i was trained in submarine warfare. My job was to read squiggly lines to determine what kind of sub, where it was, and what direction. An officer on the plane would fire away at the sub based on that. Shortly before i enlisted a person in my field mishandled classified information about our subs. Shortly there after soviet subs became very hard to detect. Countless dollars down the drain. And a much riskier job it became for us. The military has zero tolerance when it comes to not following rules and regulations on classified information.

People going overseas went through tar training. It prepares you for being interrogated and tortured. We have many people oversees putting there life on the line across the globe. In secret. When classified information is hacked or some how becomes the knowledge of our enemys. Our people working in secret get picked up by foreign governments. Likely interrogated, tortured, and killed. Its my opinion dieing is easy. Being tortured is not.

Last edited by running (11/09/2016 2:17 pm)

11/09/2016 2:42 pm  #6

I can understand where some people think that spiritulism and politicts are worlds apart disscusion wise,i dont think that way because i am a Spiritulist but i am also a council member.and they do get on as long as it looks at all sides.i dislike trump and people like him,and i dont hide hide the fact either, but there  again i dislike teresa may pm in uk also.i dont like what that party stands for.
 Thunder Bow has said he doesnt mind this kind of topic here had it have been put on the other site then it would have been different.
 we are all different and its a good thing thats what makes it interesting

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

11/10/2016 8:35 am  #7

Hillary Clinton never knowingly sent classified information. It was never proved that she did. What was found, was information that was classified After the mail was sent some time later. It is because different agencies have different interpretations on what was classified.Thus so much of this is just implications not facts. You know what a classified document looks like and so did Hillary.

If you think Trump will bring change for the working class, think again. He will only make things worse for people like you.

Why I say this? Here is why: Trump is just an actor just like Ronald Ray-gun was. He is ignorant and nieve, just like Ray-gun. His lack of knowledge and experience makes him easy to control and manipulate. He will be a mouth piece for the Republican Establishment. Yes, he will stand there and say what you want to hear, but in reality he will be promoting the Republican Establishment agenda, that has been around for years.

When he gets into office they will talk him down, and I already see this happening. The wall will never get built completely, there will just be bits and pieces of it, to make it look like it is being built. Like Ronald Ray-gun in the 1980s, he will be pushing the Republican ESTABLISHMENT agenda, but in a more mean spirited and nasty way, than what Ronald did. Trump is just another Actor-President just like Ronald was. He will just be louder and meaner than Ray-gun. He will not drain the swamp, but the swamp will drain him.

Last edited by Thunderbow (11/10/2016 8:40 am)

11/10/2016 11:00 am  #8

Thunderbow wrote:

Hillary Clinton never knowingly sent classified information. It was never proved that she did. What was found, was information that was classified After the mail was sent some time later. It is because different agencies have different interpretations on what was classified.Thus so much of this is just implications not facts. You know what a classified document looks like and so did Hillary.

If you think Trump will bring change for the working class, think again. He will only make things worse for people like you.

Why I say this? Here is why: Trump is just an actor just like Ronald Ray-gun was. He is ignorant and nieve, just like Ray-gun. His lack of knowledge and experience makes him easy to control and manipulate. He will be a mouth piece for the Republican Establishment. Yes, he will stand there and say what you want to hear, but in reality he will be promoting the Republican Establishment agenda, that has been around for years.

When he gets into office they will talk him down, and I already see this happening. The wall will never get built completely, there will just be bits and pieces of it, to make it look like it is being built. Like Ronald Ray-gun in the 1980s, he will be pushing the Republican ESTABLISHMENT agenda, but in a more mean spirited and nasty way, than what Ronald did. Trump is just another Actor-President just like Ronald was. He will just be louder and meaner than Ray-gun. He will not drain the swamp, but the swamp will drain him.

The 1980's was an incredible time for the american worker. An excellent time to be in the military. And last but not least the country got its balls back after carter lost them. The irans folded the next day and released our hostages. Then reagan bankrupt the soviet union.

The ray gun was a big part of folding the Soviets. The money i believe was actually for the stealth bomber project. Will see how it goes for donald. Time will tell.

Last edited by running (11/10/2016 11:24 am)

11/10/2016 11:07 am  #9

Yes there was classified information. But anything that was raw material and possibly to become classified is to be treated classified.

Destroying evidence after a subpoena is a major crime. She destroyed with a very expensive process 34,000 emails.

Look. My uncle qn inteligence officer at that time in the pentagon had a computer like she was suppose to use for work. Its simple to use. There is no reason what so ever to not use it. That is unless your hiding something. Nobody in the history of the country has been this disrespectful in the name of greed. If you dont want to believe its greed. Call it stupidity. Either way many people you and i will never know have been and will be at risk as a result of her.

She should not just be in prison but shown videos of what happens to our soldiers from people whom dont handle comfidential information properly. The average american is ignorant to how these things are handled in the military. This isnt like forgetting to pay for a pack of gum at the seven eleven. But immediate removal of clearances and prison time. There never has had to be intent involved. But believing she is that stupid is completely ridiculous.

Last edited by running (11/10/2016 11:11 am)

11/10/2016 11:21 am  #10

Can you post some facts here to back this all up with. No hate websites please!

...."But anything that was raw material and possibly to become classified is to be treated classified."

How would anyone know if it will be classified? This is a weak argument if you are trying to prove that Hillary willingly sent Classified documents. The FBI cleared her twice. Your post implies woman hating by those who said those accusations about her. I need facts to back up those kind of accusations.

Board footera