Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2016 1:47 pm  #11

Re: Connection to Nature

I have learned many forms of nature magic. I have developed for myself a spiritual connection with each nature spirit. Often times I gaze at trees and find pictures of what we are communicating about in the foliage. You can see the foliage actually shift into various pictures. That technique is an ancient sorcery practice that works with the allies of the trees. One day my connection got so strong that I could gaze at a tree and enhance beauty, heal dead leaves, and even shape the overall canopy with your gaze.

It got out of hand one day and my gaze projected death onto the trees. I was sad to watch so many of them die so quickly. I mended the fluid pattern and applied health to the dead trees. I could watch leaves form on barren branches. ANd I even brought total deadwood back to life. It was a gaze that shifted from within my mind, my attention and made my thoughts active. I was so scared of thinking the trees were dying and that thought made it so. After a few days of learning with the tree spirits we removed the death from our gaze. We healed trees of ailments, and told them to cast perfect foliage. It all how you look at something that generates your perception of what you are looking at. Fluidity in your reality of the objects in your world, can shift and become something else, something more. We each develop our own relationship, actions with our world. IN a way we are, with our minds, telling the world what to be and what to do. My trees cast for me motion sometimes. It will move its branches to tell me if it is upset, happy, or it will throw one of its branches in gestures.

I have had trees grow flowers and branches out of thin air, beccause i tell the tree what to do, and we empower each other. I have no many different perceptions of trees, and rocks. The rocks will do the same, just like the clouds, make art forms and advanced shifting patttern as you think and shift, so does the rock reflect the shift, or the thought. A transformative gaze is something awesome when you can control your gaze. I made new trees, trees made of various many different trees in one tree. Trees that grow nuts when you look at them. Transforming a leaf into a nut that has grown.

I tell my trees to make their tar spot disappear and then they do. They learned many ways to do it. Lately me and my trees are just being mostly normal. Animals I love and at times can make them play. Seeing a ravan dance or a squirrel is something amazing. I can talk to almost any animal. Animals I let see my mind and usually can communicate quite well together. I have enchanted birds to talk. I remember giving power to some birds and so my ally came to me in a bird form and started chirping away an entire dialogue thanking me for my gifts.

Last edited by serloco (8/08/2016 3:40 pm)

8/16/2016 3:45 pm  #12

I know what you meanas I would hate living in a city.. I am in a rural area, I have Hawthorn and Sycamore growing at the rear of my property and Oak tree in the front, an anciient woogland is just 2 minutes walk away.. But they keep building on green belt land and it gets closer every year..
Over the last few years it has changed.... So much so that some times I just need to get away back to the land..or sea or even a desert is better than a city.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/19/2016 2:25 am  #13

I am surrounded by nature mountains .rivers woods forests and I have trees in both my yards front and back that's not counting the open fields, I live in a village .near the mountains, I don't have to go far to be in nature to live in a town would be to busy for me

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/25/2016 5:59 am  #14

I was reading thru this thread and it seems to me that we all have a connection to nature and that we all know that sometimes we need to connect at a deeper level.  Although I am close some times I need to feel closer..   

I am currently gathering together my camping gear..as are many of my friends who I have not seen since last august.. I was to have gone yesterday but circumstamces prevented me..  So its on the cards for tomorrow morning
..  Its a bit of a time warp most of these guys we had a miss spent youth with, they are fro, UK, USA and even as far off as India..A lot are professional musicians..
So we plan to sit around a massive fire pit, play a lot of music sing a lot of songs,  forage for Sloes and Damsons   swap stories and generally get our heads together...

For they do not know the sad news I have to tell them, but I sure hope the grapevine has helped me out to make it easier on me.  This might be my last camp as driving is getting a bit hairy..

I got first eye Op on thursday Sept 1st,  so no driving after that for a while if it works ..I have to hope it will help.    Thunderbow .. I wish it was om the rez...
It is still a gathering of the Clans.
Why does this change colot on its  own??

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/25/2016 6:04 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/25/2016 9:23 am  #15

This is a good way to connect with friends. To connect more with nature, try some solitude moments alone in nature, ether at home or out camping. You need more quiet time for yourself.

8/25/2016 10:37 am  #16

Thunderbow thank you I am thinking of taking my pocket flute not to play with the others but for my quiet times and meditation..During the day is pretty quiet but I love the evenings as its way out in the country, there is no light pollution and there are millions of stars satellites  and some times metior showers...  The tree across from us has about 30 roosting Guinea fowl they do make a noise if a fox is about.. No Wolves her apart from me ...and I am one of the friendly ones..

Last year we had my friemds relative turn up, I knew he was NDN so we had 7 Mohawk people with us.. They told me more of my friend Joe as it was his son.   Joe  passed 10 years back and he only ever spole of his son so it was great to meet them and his grandchildren..His son told me his father was buried in his full regalia, Eagle feathers too...  I really would hope they return this year..

Nicholas Black Elk

8/25/2016 1:40 pm  #17

You saying about the stars  reminded me of my grandmother,when it was time for bed she would close the curtains.as soon as she was about to get into bed she would open them.she used to lie in bed in the darkness and make shapes with the stars.she used to say they were her lights her alarm clock and her companions if she felt alone. dont give up hope of your eye op not working,and you missing out of your time with your friends,things have a way of working out,so dont give up hope. enjoy yourself with your friends and relax in your own way,then when you return you will feel a lot better for it,

8/25/2016 4:33 pm  #18

Yes I understand what you are saying.. I will use the time wisely, my Medicine blanket is going with me even though it is getting a bit battered I cannot see to thread a needle to repair it..  I am sure the Spirits will understand.. I found out this even only two tents and an rv have arrived but two of us are going in the morning..   Most will come tomorrow night.. Oh its so remote even themonile phones do not get a signal.. So no wifi..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/25/2016 4:36 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

8/25/2016 5:33 pm  #19

It sounds really nice there peaceful and tranqual enjoy it

8/30/2016 12:34 pm  #20

Ya' Ah Teh...  Probaly spelt wrong...http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png
  I spent 4 nights there and it was good..  There really were so many stars visible, I saw 2 shooting stars in the space of a few mimutes..  We didn't get so many people this time but we had a few friends of friends  turn up for the first time who thought it was amazing..
Big fire pit for 3 nights...Lots of singing and playing guitars etc.. until the early hours It was a goood chill out time for me and I needed it too...

As far as wild life went, the first night a Fox caught and killed a rabbit behind my tent about 20 feet away.. I know its nature but the screams of that rabbit went on for a while..
There used to be 30 Guinea fowl roosting in a tree now there was only one left.. Foxes again..
We had a few Crows on the first day, then Ring Necked Doves and Jays and a couple of tiny wrens hopping about in the shade under my car..  I did not get much quiet time or solitude until this morning when only 3 of us remained..This was due to my friends who live there who have a few chickens running about and they bought a small Bantham Cockerell 3 weeks ago.. He started crowing at 4am.. When we were just trying to sleep..

Thunderbow thisis a story from around the firepit for you...

Several birds were talking and saying that there should be a competition to decide who should be crowned 'King of the Birds'..  The feathered competitors were  A Jay, A Crow, an Eagle and a tiny Wren.     They each spoke up saying why they should bethe 'Kimg of the birds.

.The Jay said he had War paint on his feather a stripe of Blue, White and Brown, he thought this was good.. The Crow spoke next and said look at me, I am sleek and black and everyone knows my call so I should be King..
The Eagle spoke next and said 'You are all wrong, I can fly higher than any of you and my wings are strong, surely I should be crowned king...   Lastly the tiny Wren spole up, You may be bigger than me or stronger than me, I may not have bright feathers and I know I am small, but I am very clever, so I should be King!!..

So  they decided to see who could fly the highest..        The one who flew the highest would be the winner.
So the Jay took off first and then to Crow... The Crow flew higher than the Jay and cawed in triumph, the Eagle and the Wren watched to see how hight they went..  
The Eagle flexed his wings, 'Easy' he thought and took off, he circled and soared far above the level of the other two.. He then came back down to where the Crow and the Jay were...'  So where is the Wren??? Surely they will not be able to fly higher than me' said the Eagle..  'Here I am ' said the Wren who hopped down off the back of the Eagle...  He said the Eagle flew higher than you two but.. I held on to the back of the Eagle and when he flew higher than you two I was on his back and I am only 2 inches Ttll so I was the highest... So the Wren was made King of the Birds.....http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/shout.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/30/2016 12:49 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera