Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2017 6:09 am  #71

Re: North Dakota Pipe Line Protest Update

It is Depressing yes, but also it is distressing..  I tried to get an update on the Commanche Media guy who has a fractured pelvis after being beated by Morton County cops for simply being there and documenting what was going on.. I know he is in hospital in Oklahoma, I pmed him anyway, poor guy but do not know ifhe is able to get on line there.. No one deserves this kind of thing..

He isnot the only one too, some Elders were brutilized by BIA officers on camera too and Eric knows someone filmed his assault too but cameras Ipads and Mobile phones etc have been confiscated  by the morton county cops and smashed so the evidence may be lost..
If it was Live streamed, someone may have shared it..  I didn't see Erics assault but I did see another and shared that to my friends who a good few are involved directly..

Chase IronEyes from the Lakota Law Project seems to have dropped off the radar too.. Last I heard he said he was facing 5 yrs jail after they changed his charge from Peaceful protesting to Trespass and then upped the Trespass to Terrorism!!  When he was the victim..
 This terrible situation will not go away...  This is history in the making, but only if it is told by the natives as the government agencies are covering up and lying..   Kinda like they have since 1492...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (3/05/2017 6:17 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

3/05/2017 10:06 am  #72

Bullying and control been going on before 1492, in the old world. It is their way. Be subservient to the ruling class. The ruling class of today is big corporations, and the governments that support them. This type of system is not sustainable and will fall.

3/05/2017 1:49 pm  #73

I feel n pray for all the victims of these injustices and just hope n pray that this all ends soon.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

3/05/2017 2:57 pm  #74

Things are not good.. I left a message for Eric last night, the guy who got beaten up for filming on the eviction .. I just hope he is ok and getting the treatment he needs..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

3/05/2017 3:04 pm  #75

I Can only echo that thought to star this is going to come out it is not going to be swept under the carpet like the authorities want  .I have to agree with Thunder Bow though it will fail

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

3/05/2017 6:14 pm  #76

Its easy to say 'it will fail, its easy to say 'I told you so' ..that will not make them give up the fight.. Not when this has  brought hundred of tribes together.. Even those who have been traditonal enemies for generations..

This Administration has opened up a huge can of worms here and gradually the word is getting out, videos of the assaults, people showing on film the wounds from beatings, Rubber bullets, bruising broken bones .. This cannot and will not be covered up, not this time..     For now too many people have seen what is going on... Too many nations around the world have seen worse atrocities than WW11...
This has hit tourism to USA. A lot of people now will not go there.. . I used to go there regularly, but not now..  I am disgusted with how they treat anyone they think are foriegn or come from a country they have labeled as risky..

Well Buddy... USA is damn risky, if they treat their own people in this way... they are not going to get a warm reception here..  No one will want to do business with a nation that is ruled by Thugs beating up people who have donenothing wrong but stand in prayer peacefully..
I am so sorry for my native friends who are being treated so badly..
If ever there was a need for Impeachment its now...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (3/06/2017 10:11 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

3/06/2017 8:28 am  #77

Thugs are all about Bullying and Control and so is Trump.

3/06/2017 10:09 am  #78

All the more reason to have a 'Regime change'...

Nicholas Black Elk

3/06/2017 2:53 pm  #79

More and more people are seeing Trump for what he really is.he makes no friends only enemies.what he needs to realise is everyone in the USA who is not Native went there as an immigrant.

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

3/06/2017 4:36 pm  #80

Exactly and that included him, although some think tRump is an orange apehttp://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.png

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera