Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2017 3:22 pm  #51

Re: North Dakota Pipe Line Protest Update

Thats sad, it says on both limks 'Cannot be found'..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/25/2017 3:46 pm  #52

Facebook has censored and then withdrawm the account for Chas Iron Eyes, he is the main activist attorney of the Lakota Law project.. His percievedcrime was to say this has become a battle... So it seems that thisis regarded as incitement to violence.. So We can say one is battling a serious disease like Cancer but we cannot say that we are 'Battling a cause!! like NODAPL... That is just double standards..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/26/2017 2:08 am  #53

Facebook is known for it as much as its a good tool to get the message to Thousands of people. it is also very biased in my opinion.

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

1/26/2017 11:22 am  #54

Now the situaton has been clarified he has been allowed back on..

Nicholas Black Elk

2/23/2017 2:01 pm  #55

https://www.facebook.com/DigitalSmokeSignals/videos/10155816729429746/
 This is the latest info from Standing Rock 

2/24/2017 5:26 am  #56

I know I have been watching the closing stages on Fb myself, inbetween talking with Maikan..
Its hard to keep peoples spirits up.. I have followed this and other Indigenous  issues for a long time and it physically and emotionally hurt those of us who care deeply for our Earth and all those who live on this ball of dust..      We areall feeling kinda lost now, wondering,  is this the end?? Or is it a rethink a Regroup another 'Coming together' of the worlds nations to try to do what is right and Honourable.
What is a basic Human Right,.
Yet tRump wants to Dehumanise the Natives and all who help them. When in Inhumanity is coming from the tRump administration and these vicious so called 'Executive Orders'.
A rule for one should be a Rule for all, but it seems that this is not the case when it comes to money and Oil companies...  We cannot drink Oil, neither can anyone else.. But these massive corporations only see profit..
It seems that no onenowcanprotect the environment, or stop companies from dumping chemical waste into rivers, no laws to stop them..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (2/24/2017 5:36 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

2/24/2017 3:00 pm  #57

So much is true Trump is a smarmy creep.he is going to get what is coming to him soon enough.All big companies only think of one thing Profit.but not for anyone but for themselves.​The Natives have had to fight all their lives and it still goes on.

2/24/2017 4:44 pm  #58

I found out tonight that the cops shot an killed a native lady during a so called 'Wellness check' She was 5 months pregnant...   Its just not right..

Nicholas Black Elk

2/25/2017 4:17 am  #59

The dictator who is Donald trump need to take responsibility for all the deaths that have happened since standing rock.but his time is coming the hatred people feel for trump is rising.
the police need to be held over the deaths.but because the people being killed are Native and some supporters they don't matter. after all look to American History regarding the true Owners of the usa.they were thrown of their lands given false promises etc etc etc.the tide is turning all responsible in the pipe line will suffer for what they have done

2/25/2017 8:22 am  #60

...and this pattern continues. tRump is dangerous.

Board footera