Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2016 10:58 am  #11

Re: North Dakota Pipe Line Protest Update

But things now need to change as the World is now seeing just what kind of oppression is going on and how the so called Authorities are lying and manipulating things. This will boil over. " Wounded Knee Massacres is 2 too many.  There are hardly any news videos coming out now as wifi is blocked mobiles are jammed and the militarized security firces, aka Mercenaries are just committing acts of violence and if yiu are the victimand its not caught on camera, they will most likely charge you with Obstruction by getting shot 4 times at point blank range by rubber bullets.. Just one round can kill you but 4!!  This has got to stop..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (11/03/2016 6:08 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

11/02/2016 3:17 pm  #12

I can feel the frustration in your post but i remember other injustices done to the Natives too.one i will not speak off because it still makes me angry.
the police are corrupt they think everyone is beneath them.well they are going to get a wake up call because we know what is going on.
 my friend has got a facebook page with news coming from standing rock.she has got family there on the protest. they let her know when they can.
 even the kiwi people supported the protesters in standing rock.they did the hucka and they dedicated it to the Natives,
 so news is getting out

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

11/03/2016 6:02 am  #13

Yes I saw the Haka video and a few others.. One of my friends on  a rez runs the facebook group  NoDAPL Transport.. which isn'y really soley about Transport. I do get a lot of shared material. But there are also so lies being circulating and fake sites trying to get people to send money etc. There is always some scammer out there.     The X Files had the right idea, 'Trust no one'.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

11/03/2016 8:09 am  #14

Obama, is seeking a new route for the pipeline, according to CBS News. It seems he does care.

11/03/2016 11:35 am  #15

Well he is running out of time. He said he was looking into it. But he will be out of office in less than a week andhe will be powerless.

Nicholas Black Elk

11/03/2016 12:36 pm  #16

Unfortunately going by past track records I'll only believe it when it actually happens.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

11/03/2016 2:35 pm  #17

I have to agree with you there maikan

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

11/03/2016 3:55 pm  #18

Yes Me too.. I wouldn't trust them as far as Icould throw them.

Nicholas Black Elk

11/05/2016 8:35 am  #19

Obama is pretty good. Remember being President actually removes him more from local issues. The Republican Congress has stopped him from doing any thing constructive. He will be in office until Jan. 20th 2017.

11/09/2016 11:20 am  #20

Really? I didn't know that.. so thee is a transition period.   I have only just got access to a pc....and the light here is very poor.....I have yet to log on to Fb..

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera