Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2016 11:44 am  #1

North Dakota Pipe Line Protest Update

This is an interesting YouTube video about the situation. Be sure to read the many comments on this video to clarify the facts. This video is very heart felt.

10/29/2016 1:42 pm  #2

Re: North Dakota Pipe Line Protest Update

My friend has gone over there to support the Natives its about time this was shown on every tv station in every country what is OBAMA doing about it,

my friend has posted a link to contact the white house about this i have written and told them i want an answer

Last edited by Native spirit (10/29/2016 2:00 pm)

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/30/2016 9:57 am  #3

Seem's like pressure has been put on the user who posted that on you tube as it has been removed or YouTube has removed it.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

10/30/2016 10:29 am  #4

America is under attack by people like Trump and his supporters. Free Speech is under attack now. This all about control. It was such a heart felt video. This video told the truth about the oppression by the police forces. There were some errors about an 11yo being killed, but for the most part this video told what was happening. The Presidents office is to out of touch with local situations. Do not blame Obama. He must be getting thousands of E Mails, that can not possibly answer personally.

Last edited by Thunderbow (10/31/2016 8:25 am)

10/30/2016 3:13 pm  #5

Well they say trump is in the lead because of the fbi and hilary that man is a totall idiot free speach is being thretened everywhere

10/31/2016 8:10 am  #6

This happened on the 28th Oct 2016 but Ive only just received it so I'm posting the link here.

http://sacredstonecamp.org/blog/2016/10/28/police-from-5-states-escalate-violence-shoot-horses-to-clear-1851-treaty-camp

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

10/31/2016 8:27 am  #7

Thanks for the link. No worry, Trump trails by about 5% in most scientific polls. I do not expect this to change much.

10/31/2016 3:01 pm  #8

This is a disaster area again its the Native people who suffer,the disaster is the usa have got a police force who think they are a law unto themselves, it makes me so angry

11/01/2016 8:52 am  #9

Things have not changed from the 1800s. Those who have money, always want more money, and will plow over anyone who gets in their way. The protesters can not stand up to the over whelming Military force used against them.

11/01/2016 2:44 pm  #10

No you are correct things havent changed since the 1800s what man wants and cant have they take.

Board footera