Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2017 9:32 am  #21

Re: Not on the REZ but in town off the REZ

I am so glad you said this as I thought you have great talent... How come you never mentioned this before or did I miss it..   Most of us use crummy cameras on mobile phones ..with the expected poor results..

So what branchof photography were you involved in?

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

2/01/2017 10:12 am  #22

The Spiritual Branch.

2/01/2017 12:48 pm  #23

Well to me that means probably something completely different .. Do you mean you got paid to take pics for paranormal investigations..?? Becauseit is really hard to make a living from that kind of work unless a TV co is involved or similar..Of the two in my family one is a Weddong photographer and Babies and the guy in NYC I think does Fashion and magazine shhoots as far as we know..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (2/01/2017 12:50 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

2/01/2017 1:25 pm  #24

No nothing like that, totally different. More like spiritual art. Creative nature photography, Navajo dancers, Grand Canyon. Paranromal Spirit Mountain. Look at my work for your answers.

2/01/2017 5:17 pm  #25

I have seen your work and I am trying to say, how do you make a living from it if you don't sell your work etc..I guess its our definition of Professional and Amatuer..

Nicholas Black Elk

2/01/2017 6:57 pm  #26

I have had my work in Gallaries in Santa Fe NM in 1997. I also sold a few framed photos privately. However I do not "Make A Living" on my work. I attended Brooks Insitute of Photography, I am NOT going to argue this with you anymore. Below is a link to more of my work.

http://www.lightningthunderbow.com/growingtree/id5.html

Last edited by Thunderbow (2/01/2017 6:58 pm)

2/02/2017 6:16 am  #27

Believe me I was not arguing with you, nothing could be further from the truth.
I am saying  now and said earlier in the thread, that your work is really good...
You need to understand when someone is actually complimenting you on your wok....Do not be so defensive.. 

Nicholas Black Elk

2/02/2017 2:55 pm  #28

Beautiful photographs

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

2/03/2017 4:26 am  #29

Great photo's Thunder Bow.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

2/03/2017 8:11 am  #30

Well at least I am not alone in my opinion..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (2/03/2017 8:14 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera