Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/16/2016 5:14 am  #1

Close encounter with spirit...

This is a true account of one of my experiences in The Loch Awe Hotel in Argylshire in Scotland..
It was a 4 daymini break and yes I do tend to find spirit..

It was May 15th 2015.  A bit of history information, The hotel was built in 1871 in the baronial style as beloeved by the rich of that time. Then it was a private hotel. There were  lots of oak paneled rooms and open fires,  a magnificent main stair case that I knew to be active..

The hotel was  known to be haunted and I discretelty asked a few staff member which were the haunted rooms, I was hoping for acces but 301 and 302 were both occupied so that was out.. They were the former servants quarters and were attic bedrooms..  My room was on the floor below and so I had a little walk around to see if I could pickup on anything..   I discovered that the hotel had different levels and they had added extensions and a floor and I knew this does rampup activity.. 

The next day I was waiting to pick up the transport and I heard a lady telling her friend she had a terrible night..  I had spoken to her the day before so felt I could ask her privately..
She  was in room 229 said she had awoke in the night and  from what she thought was a bad dream!!.
In her dream an angry man in dark clothes was standing over her , waving his arms and shouting..  She woke up her ....heart pouding, she turned on the lights and the tv.. she said she felt it was real that the angry man was still there!!     She made a cup of tea,  she felt the room was 'heavy and Opressive' she was alone and didn't know what to do.. She checked the en suite and all the windows were secure..  She was too scared to go back to sleep..  I said if she was scared I would try to help move this negative energy on..      It left her alone after that....

However I was in 219 just a few  rooms along from hers and that night it was my turn...
I was in a twin room and had been watching a late night movie.. Pete my partner was fast asleep snoreing!!     I turned the tv off about 00.30 and  turned to face the wall and lay there wide awake thinking of the next days events.. I was still awake at 0130 and so I knew I was not dreaming..  

I became awareof the energy of the room changing, it felt loaded with static electricity  and I suddenly felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!!!     I never moved a muscle but was very alert...    I knew something in spirit had entered my aura and I could feel them close to me...     But I was facing against the wall lyiing on my  left side and this was directly behind me.. I felt a vibration,a  drumming almost of little fingers...then I felt those fingers take hold of my night clothes and gradually  very slowly begin to pull them towards the edge of the bed.     A fold of clothing gave way and I thought if this happens again....  I am going to turn and look!!   Well the hands came back and began to vibrate again on the edge of the bed and again grasped  my clothing, I turned round quicky..      I instantly got an image of a small girl with long straggly  dirty tangked blonde hair, she was in a long dirty greyish  night dress, she was very thin and had small thin bomey hands and such a sad pale  blueish tinge to her face...
I  picked up  that she had died of malnutrion and neglect ,  her mother worked there and was struggling to exist  feed her children, which is why she died..    She may have been abot 8.. later I was told her name was Clara..  I only saw her for a second or two.. but in that time I was given the imformation... 

I too turnedon the light and made a drink.. Pete slept thruit all  thankfully lol..  It had that static electricity feeling in the room for a while after...  In that time I took lots of pics of the room in case there were orbs etc.. I checked them at home later and there were none...     Oh well that was some experience and I really felt quite sad for her more than anthing..

I hope I have corrected all the typos lol.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/16/2016 5:44 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/17/2016 10:30 am  #2

Re: Close encounter with spirit...

OH! that is sad. Obviously she is lingering. Why do spirits linger and not have their guides assist them. 
I know we have free will but how long does that go on until a guide gives assistance. Or her mother; wouldn't her mother assist her when she died? 

I'm glad you looked I'd want to know too. 

Here's a question: if she is lingering; it's only a fragment of her soul that exists still in between but her soul has this lesson that is there for remembrance?  

When my son died  he hung around for 2 months and it bothered me that he wasn't where he needed to be. After we asked him to go to the "light" he went immediately, I could feel the lightness of the air. 

Or maybe they just put their energy out there in our time to give clues?
but they are on the other side. 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/17/2016 11:45 am  #3

I think this young child passed thu the neglect from her mother, so there was no help from her mother.. The childs spirit hung around beause she was searching for someone, maybe another family member, maybe a sibling..    Obviously I startled her, she could see me and I her.. I could not move her to the light as she had disipated...   
I have sent entities to the light before but not for a good 10 years or so..She was not a mischevious spirt, just seeking comfort, she chose me to interact with and for that I am grateful...
I have wondered if she had interacted with my late partner, how he might have reacted!!!lol.

Some spirit children want to stay this side of life, they interact with others also in the same plane..
I can recall another child about 3 years back that came thru  me during a Trance channelling session .
He sadly died along with his brother  after a house fire in the Blitz in Lonodn..   He  said the smoke came under the door and they just went to sleep. He gave his name as Jamie and asked if he could come again, bless him. We asked did he want us to help him to the light, he said No he was fine and wanted to be with his brother...  So sad but sooo real a snapshot in time..  To date he has not visited me again..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/17/2016 11:51 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

11/20/2016 2:31 pm  #4

I only need to walk alone to encounter spirit i was walking along a narrow road to my friends house.when i saw an old woman with a cloak on over her shoulders walking towards me,she stopped before me and said it is a nice  evening to go walking, we stood there for a good 10 minutes having a conversation.
 when she said im very sorry but i have to get the water ready for my husbands bath.she smiled and said good evening these are phrases that were spoken years ago.
 she went to buy a brick wall and vanished through it.i jumped on the wall and saw her walk into what i presumed was her door at one point,she smiled at me and waved.
 the house she went into used to be blacksmiths cottages there were 4 of them.but over the years four were made into two cottages,i didnt think much of it as im used to seeing spirit.but my friend said ive just had a phone call.from her cousin and she told her i was standing in the road talking to myself.i had to laugh my friend knew i see spirit but her cousin didnt.i saw her yesterday and she said i though you had lost the plot when i saw you.until sue had told her about me,she tells everyone

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

11/27/2016 12:14 pm  #5

That is a nice interaction and no you have not lost the plot.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera