Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2016 10:25 pm  #1

I'm excited!

I'm able to go to two events I was hoping to get to. 

1. Weekend at my Peruvian Shaman's house for More Spiritual Training. 

2. Los Angeles event with Medical Intuitive Anthony William, 
     20 people will get an Intuitive medical 
reading by Anthony during the event live. 
     And at the end Spirit will be sending down a powerful Blast Of Light upon the entire audience that instantaneously unblocks negative energy and old wounds so that everyone's healing process immediately re-ignites and we all move forward together with greater healing and vitality.

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/13/2016 3:49 am  #2

Re: I'm excited!

Aww deb it sounds wonderfull let me know how it all goes.wish I could come with you

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/13/2016 4:10 am  #3

That sound like its the boost you need so glad you have the opportunity to go.. We expect a full report later lol in triplicate, on PDF and audio for me lol...http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/13/2016 5:50 am  #4

I'd love to have you come with me Native Spirit. 
Yes, I'll give a report when I return. 
I have to drive to LA, I don't like driving to LA hope my friend can come with me. 
I think she will come to WhiteEagle's house becuase we went to his last event together. but LA not sure. 
We do a lot together. And usually take her newer car since mine's a 2005 SUV and not in as good a shape.
I'll talk to her today and see what she wants to do.
We are going to a drumming event somewhere soon. 
I need to put together the Drum I was gifted. I need to buy leather punch yet. 

Last edited by Native_Past_Life_Spirit (9/13/2016 5:52 am)

9/13/2016 3:40 pm  #5

I just love Drum circles but cannot get to any for a good while now...  My car is sitting doing nothing lol its a Toyoya and is in good working order..and has a full tank..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/13/2016 5:31 pm  #6

It is early days yet star never say never

9/13/2016 6:15 pm  #7

I Facebook messaged my co-worker and she called me this am - she and her daughter are going to both of my events and she's even driving. Yeah-Hoo. I prefer not to drive in LA if I can  help it. 

I used to think it funny that when I married my husband he never left the REZ much. 
It was even hard to get him to go to La Jolla Beach in southern CA for our Honeymoon for a week. 
I almost had to drag him away from the REZ. He just did not go anywhere. 
I've lived here for 40 years and I rarely go anywhere. 
I'm not a shopper. I work come home and get on my computer, write or do something crafty. 
I like sitting outside in Nature. Especially in the evenings. 

9/14/2016 7:46 am  #8

I have had more than my fair share of sun today, so I am hiding inside with the aircon on until its a lot cooler, I can hear a song thrush in the trees outside singing its little heart out...  We need a storm please...  Maikan send me some rain...Please..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/14/2016 7:47 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/14/2016 2:18 pm  #9

Well you must be having all our sun too we had sun they rekon it was hot it was so hot here that the thunder storms we had yesterday and last night my patio was still wet tonight,
london and the south east are having to much sun here its not enough. i wouldnt say anything but if there is one thing i hate with a vengance is the wet stuff

9/17/2016 10:36 am  #10

I love the rain. I've been known to take a book out in the rain under a huge umbrella and read. 
Love walking in the rain when I don't have to go anywhere important. Just out. 
I love the weather when the sun is hiding behind the clouds.
And I love being outside before the sun comes up. Sun is too bright for my eyes; I like it but I have to wear sunglasses. I love a cloudy day. 

I don't like it when it's really HOT. I'd rather be inside. And I live on the outskirts of the desert. UGH. 
I prefer beach weather. 

Board footera