Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2016 10:49 am  #1

Are they watching over us?

I am sure you know that 'Water' enhances spiritual contact, hence why Mediums sip water.. 
But this is something that happened to me.   I was taking a shower and I suppose it was early in the evening as I was getting ready to go out..   So I am washing my hair and I suddenly hear a womans voice!!

I thought the voice was familiar and the voice kept saying the same thing over and over and more desperately.. The voice said 'I'm worried about Paul, I'm worried about Paul!!!, maybe 20 times.. I know my cousins name is Paul and it was his mother (my aunt's) voice.. ( She passed maybe 12 years prior to this.)
I dried off quick and phoned Pauls sister Pat as I did not have his number.. I told her what happened.. I said can you contact Paul and see if he's ok. She said she would..

I went out but worried about this message all evening.  At 9am the next morning I got a call back from Pat, She said How amazing was that!!! I asked what had happened.. well she has spoken to her bro and he lives in a big house on the Isle of Wight, he has a Trout lake on his proprty and that evening he had gone down to the waters edge to throw in some trout pellets, as he did each evening..  The grass was wet under foot and he skidded off the bank into the water..
It was a cold crisp evening and he was a big guy and every time he tried to climb out he slid back in, he grabbed at tree branches which broke off.. He was yelling but there was no one about and he was exhausted and very cold.      
  After about an hor of trying he finally managed to pull himself out.. He lay on the muddy bank and looked up at the star thru the tree branches...  After a while he mangaed to stagger back to the house..  My cousin Pat told me this when she called me and the time he fell in the water was about 7pm he had been struggling and yelling for about half an hour before my message came thru from his departed mother...So he was in the lake then and for about an hour in all..

I will never forget that experience.. nor he it seems...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/10/2016 10:57 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/10/2016 2:39 pm  #2

Re: Are they watching over us?

Ive had messages like that concerning water,i was only very young and a little boy stood in front of me he had dark hair he was wearing a red jumper and black trousers he was speaking to me as usual.and he said i fell in the water was running off him,it was a couple of years later that i found out he drowned it was my brother

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/10/2016 3:11 pm  #3

Aw I am so sorry for your loss.
I was amazed he got out as he was 23 stone....and a non swimmer.. They reckoned his body fat stopped him getting hypothermia...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/11/2016 7:48 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/10/2016 5:32 pm  #4

Its ok my brother died just as i was going to be born.so i never knew him really.only that i was born seeing spirit that i saw him so much,

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/13/2016 1:39 pm  #5

Ihad a similar occurance on sunday evening, no words just a familiar figure in a place I knew..I knew why too...

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera