Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2016 2:59 am  #11

Re: Shamanism...

Agreed Native Spirit, when I journey I send an aspect of my spirit/ soul /life force out on a journey to seek or do something. In that form I can receive information and many things that I return with to my physical body and can then physically work with.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

10/10/2016 8:30 am  #12

It sort of like following a story within. Drumming helps relax you so your mind can get in touch with your feelings and thoughts they generate.

10/12/2016 7:44 am  #13

So do you drum then and what type of drum do you use.?
I use a 20 inch drummade of Red Deer with an Oak hoop and it has Cherokee laceings.. It  keeps it tight and never goes slack, I do keep it dry..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/12/2016 7:39 pm  #14

Forgive my ignorance i really wasnt into this stuff and when i became so i been going with my own thing. Meaning its been spontaneous and i go by like a feeling inside me.

The feeling my way to becoming more of it is very simple for me. Making me into more depth of the being the liquid joy/love. Im strong in the heart and crown. People tell me thats why that part comes easier for me. I feel there right cause thats where i feel strong and its that that seems to be the power for me to dive deeper with.

My question is this and where my ignorance lies. Out of nowhere or when im frustrated and need help or somebody is telling me something that feels wrong i at times get hit with energy. Like a ball of energy comes to me then all of the sudden i can do a lot of strange things. Like all of the sudden i can know things, talk to things in my head, read the script, and be like other beings talking through me. But it feels like me but its not cause i can sense its something else to.

Is that what a shamanac experience is? I would probably go crazy if i could turn it on like a light switch i suppose. So i think thats why it only happens when im confronted with bullsh*t to me anyways and i wish to respond.  Its only a handful of times or so.

The experiences always lead me back to what comes easy for me. Cause i dont personally see a way out of things except through joys of the spirit. I feel like for me i can do the most good by that. So i guess sometimes thats another reason why it only comes about in desperate times. Its heen strange.

10/13/2016 3:31 am  #15

Good Morning Running, I have tried to read your post and think I got most of it, its not your fault its my eyes today not so good. There may be many reasons why you are having these 'feelings and thoughts' that may not be anything to do with Shamanism.. For example you may be becoming 'Spiritually aware ie Opening up to spirit'  or you may be suffering from stress or many other reasons.
I am not a Shaman, so I cannot tell you how one feels or thinks or exactly what is possible on that path.   I have enjoyed Shamanic Journeying about three tims but that is all.

As far as opening up to Spirit goes I know a lot more.  But there may well be others on here that could tell you about Shamanism  
  I do hope that these feelings are not making you feel uncomfortable or worried.  You say that you get a burst of energy, then you can do more? and know things? But you haven't said What you knew or what you felt, perhaps you can say more...   I am sure you will have others reply..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/13/2016 3:34 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/13/2016 8:25 am  #16

Star Wolf Medicine Woman wrote:

Good Morning Running, I have tried to read your post and think I got most of it, its not your fault its my eyes today not so good. There may be many reasons why you are having these 'feelings and thoughts' that may not be anything to do with Shamanism.. For example you may be becoming 'Spiritually aware ie Opening up to spirit'  or you may be suffering from stress or many other reasons.
I am not a Shaman, so I cannot tell you how one feels or thinks or exactly what is possible on that path.   I have enjoyed Shamanic Journeying about three tims but that is all.

As far as opening up to Spirit goes I know a lot more.  But there may well be others on here that could tell you about Shamanism  
  I do hope that these feelings are not making you feel uncomfortable or worried.  You say that you get a burst of energy, then you can do more? and know things? But you haven't said What you knew or what you felt, perhaps you can say more...   I am sure you will have others reply..

Thanks for responding!

Yeah, i think perhaps something got lost here from me to you. Your eyes as you stated perhaps. No big deal. Not really important. If you want you could respond later. No worries. I say that cause what your saying here doesnt seem to have to do with my post.

Just in case i will just say i dont know anything about what you mean by feelings and thoughts.

Feeling as i was speaking from has to do with sensing spirit and diving deeper into it. So i follow that. Spirit as i experience it is fluid and flows. Its quality makes you feel like everything is joy/love in an intoxicating way. So for me it becomes like that. In following that everything in the body becomes that. So the mind is always feeling like liquid joy/love. The body becomes always like liquid joy/love. Its intoxicating cause its like bursting with laughter all the time. But its normal cause its always like that. So its like you become smiling inside cause your tired of smiling. It becomes normal.

This is what i mean by depth. As it becomes increased you become it always. As it increases from there its like you are bursting with more joy all the time but used to it. And it just goes on and on in depth as the mind and body becomes acclimated.

I dont know what to respond about thoughts. I dont recall saying anything about thoughts.

So anyways the feeling i talked about isnt a question cause i don't have any confusion about that. Thats like im made to understand that without questions about it. Cause its like i was made in a way that that is very easy. Everybody has some kinda thing thats easy for them. For me it seems to be that.

My question was about getting like an energy surge when you most need it and all of the sudden being able to read the script, talk to beings, have beings talk through you and so on. I ask because i wonder if getting like a ball of energy(energy surge) to use is what a shamanac experience is. Out of curiosity.

10/13/2016 11:15 am  #17

I only have so much time to type so i do what i can with the time i have. Maybe you were responding to why i go into that mode. Thoughts and feelings bring me into that experience in that i want to get to the bottom of something without wasting my time. Meaning if somebody is telling me something i feel is wrong and will slow my journey down because what they are saying is simply not true in my experience.  Then in the past i will open up to that power or whatever is the right word for it at times.

I just dont have time for the politics of things and so on. But as i get to the bottom of things it becomes less things to get to the bottom of. Meaning most things important to me have been answered in relationship to sporituality.

In any case im aware of why it happens at times. Which is why i was asking in reference to the experience of it. Not about why i open up to it at times. I hope that makes sense. And comes across the right way. I did appreciate your feedback. But needed to clarify what i was asking.

10/14/2016 1:37 pm  #18

I had a wonderful Shamanic Time at Spirit Mountain. I did do prayers of all in this forum while I was up there. Hawks and Owls were there for me. The weather was near perfect. I feel so charged up with Spiritual Joy from this experience. Sort of like what Running is trying to express here. I feel so refreshed and strong, full of the energy of the desert, not to mention its dust. It was an "intoxicating" experience.

I had my Sweet Grass and Eagle Feathers, and other Shaman stuff with me.  Just watching the sun and moon rise and set, feeling the desert breeze, was spiritually intoxicating. There were many birds. The Hawks flew over me, and ga'gii flew over me. The small birds checked me and my shield out. Lizards basked on the rocks in the autum sun. Thin cirrus clouds passed over head. Every thing was so pure and powerful.

Last edited by Thunderbow (10/14/2016 1:38 pm)

10/14/2016 4:42 pm  #19

Thunderbow wrote:

I had a wonderful Shamanic Time at Spirit Mountain. I did do prayers of all in this forum while I was up there. Hawks and Owls were there for me. The weather was near perfect. I feel so charged up with Spiritual Joy from this experience. Sort of like what Running is trying to express here. I feel so refreshed and strong, full of the energy of the desert, not to mention its dust. It was an "intoxicating" experience.

I had my Sweet Grass and Eagle Feathers, and other Shaman stuff with me.  Just watching the sun and moon rise and set, feeling the desert breeze, was spiritually intoxicating. There were many birds. The Hawks flew over me, and ga'gii flew over me. The small birds checked me and my shield out. Lizards basked on the rocks in the autum sun. Thin cirrus clouds passed over head. Every thing was so pure and powerful.

Thats beautiful Thunderbow! Thanks for sharing

Reading that makes me feel lucky to be here with you, native spirit, and star wolf medicine woman. And of course whom ever else is here i dont know about. I say that with passion because its the love felt through nature that is what i can relate to. And its really nice to see others feeling something similiar. And expressing about it.

One of these days im going to get on a computer i have many pictures to share from across the country. Just starting lately i mostly just run from ca to texas and louisiana. Then back. Which is a lot easier for me than zig zagging all around. But i think god or whatever it is knee that because just before starting this new gig i was sent wyoming and some other states i hadn't been to in a long time.

I took from interstate 90 to hwy14 to hwy 16/20 and so on to interstate 80. It was very beautiful. I wouldnt ever want to do it loaded but empty up and down the 14 was ok.

Before all i had seen in wyoming was i80. So it was very cool!

Board footera