Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2016 3:29 pm  #1

Ley Lines....

We in the uk have areas intersected by Ley lines.. These lines cross certain points and ancient civilsations built stone circles at these point as they are considered to hold great power... Stone Henge is one Avebury Ring and Glastonbury Tor are others...  Along these lines the magnetic field is higher than other area so EMF meters go off the scale..High EMF places tend to have more incidence of paranormal activity..
Do you have lines mapped in the USA and are there any significant constructions built by ancient civilasations there??http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/03/2016 3:32 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/04/2016 8:54 am  #2

Re: Ley Lines....

Ley Lines net work the whole planet, they they are here in the US. Nothing "mapped", Spirit Mountain can be called an intersection, so is the Big Horn Medicine Wheel in WY. There are many such places throughout the US. The are big places and small places. Here is a link to some some of the Powers Places near me, that I done spiritual work at:

http://www.lightningthunderbow.com/growingtree/id2.html

9/04/2016 2:30 pm  #3

Wow they are amazing to watch,on spirit mountain where you say the indian on horseback i see but to the side of it there is also a bear.they are  really amazing to watch

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/04/2016 2:42 pm  #4

As the post is about leylines my husband passed with lung cancer yet he never smoked  this left doctors baffled as it is more commonly known with smoking. three weeks after my husband passed i went into his works his assistant said he had something to tell me. he knew i had started my fight against the NHS and he said two other people in the same job had also got cancer one was the same as my husband,the other wasnt so serious.
my husband was an Emmergency manager he dealt with disasters, when the second person passed they were wondering how three could get cancer so close together,
 they got geologists out to check the ground and it turned out that three places where my husband was dealing with things had a very high Radon Gas leakage,radon gas is known to cause cancer but its a natural phenominum its when rocks anywhere near ley lines or rock fall,the rocks rub together and that causes radon gas to build, it also happens when stones under ground rub together causes the same thing

9/05/2016 6:35 am  #5

I heard that Cornish tin mines and the surrounding areas are affected by Radon gas leaks too... People selling houses in that area now have to declare if there are high readings  in their house or even nearby..

I have been to Wyoming but not to the site of the Big Horn mountain Medicine Wheel..  Devils Tower and Bear Bute Mountain are on a Ley line it seems.. I only got to see Devils Tower in the distance..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/05/2016 7:46 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/05/2016 8:48 am  #6

This I took in 1993 of Devils Tower.:

http://stormrunneraz.tripod.com/Devils_Tower_WY.jpg

9/05/2016 9:21 am  #7

Nice photo Thunder Bow, re ley lines I  live where 2 major ones for this country cross my house sits right on top of that point , its why there used to be a castle here and the standing stones n stone circle. But we have no radon, the property was checked and there are working radon gas detectors in this property. Now further down the valley there is radon, the reasons there is no radon at this exact location is that its the wrong kind of rock to produce the gas. There are country wide maps showing the rock formations and the radon levels in those rock formations.

I'm kinda glad that there is no radon here because the walls of this property are 4ft thick and made of the rocks that built the castle that stood here. I'd  be living in the center of a gas bowl of the stuff if it was the kind of rock that produced it. We do have copper here also and ancient copper mines up on the mountain behind the house. Again these mines have been tested and no radon gas because its the wrong kind of rock.

It was the same at the previous property where I lived in France 2 ley lines crossing and no radon gas, again the house was old part of the property dated back to the 11th century. again the radon tests all came back as no radon gas. Again it was the wrong sort of rock, though a short distance away they had high readings. That's where they started mining, it was about 10 miles from our place but you could hear it when they started blasting. Its one of the reasons I was glad to leave that place.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

9/05/2016 10:57 am  #8

Thanks for posting the pic of Devils Tower I couldn't see it that well as I recall we were on a freeway that passes 'Bear Country' and we were all trying to spot a bear lol... But there was something about the tower and I do not mean it being used in 'Close Encounters'...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/05/2016 11:02 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/05/2016 2:13 pm  #9

There is something earie about that photo i cant put my finger on it

9/09/2016 4:31 am  #10

Not so much eerie as mystical I thought..

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera