Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2016 6:06 pm  #1

this made me laugh

My friend sent me an email today she said look at this,i nearly chocked on my coffee when i read it,so i looked it was an email sent to her by her son,who lives in manitoba.my friend is Native she is Cree her son had told her that he went to a home improvement store,
he buys a bag of compost now this bloke is native so a guy behind him says oh are you thinking of planting then,so the ndn turns to look at him with a serious look on his face.and says no im buying my land back one bag at a time,and this time im keeping the damn receipts, i just laughed when i read it so my friend said they say  NDNS dont laugh about money. 

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/29/2016 10:31 pm  #2

Re: this made me laugh

LOL! now that's a good one. Made me laugh drinking my morning mug of tea. I'll share it with my Cree friend also.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/30/2016 2:42 pm  #3

Ha yeah, I like the bit about keeping  the reciept...     A lot of NDNs are quite serious guys but they do have a dry sense of humour.... I guess the reciept is worth a heck of a lot more than those 478 Treaties they had to sign..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/13/2016 6:14 pm  #4

Good one

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

Board footera