Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2016 2:15 pm  #1

Ask and you shall receive.

Here's a question. 

I heard I had a Apache Spirit guide named Star Heart that rode a bear. (I know it sound strange but it's true)
One night I asked to see her.
1st time I saw her she was all white and side view from shoulders up. With a white halo around her head. 
Not like a circle over the head but a couple inches around the head. Beautiful. 
Saw her from the neck up. 

9-17-09
Had three images come to me during meditation/relaxation 
2nd time she came was front view. All white with the same halo. 
3rd time she came she was in color front view then her bear. I could see every hair on that bear; very detailed. 
He was a brown bear like the bears I've had around here. 
Third image was an Alien - Arcturian type 

4th time I asked her if she would wake me up at 2 am so that I could go on a deep sea fishing trip with the Tribe.
Starheart Blasted a gold star at my face that woke me at 1:57 am. I made the trip bumped into the young man who killed my so 12 years eariler. Had not seen him since court. Long story but am willing to share. 

Have to run....

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

8/28/2016 2:36 pm  #2

Re: Ask and you shall receive.

Hi Deb
I remember you telling me about this a goood while ago now,im not very good at dream interpretation thats why i told you to ask Thunder Bow, he is no longer on the other site i only go in rarely.but the messages i get by pm asking where he has gone.because he makes sense is unbelievable.if you feel you want to share your story about Tommy that is up to you. take time out for yourself finish doing your Medicine wheel and do your quilting try to relax more

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/28/2016 6:44 pm  #3

I can be of better help if you can share some recent dreams with us. Dreams are our inner mirrors.

8/28/2016 9:50 pm  #4

Thanks Native Spirit, you know me quite well. 
If you think I should share a particular topic of mine - you know I have many LOL 
Just let  me know. You know I'm an open book. I share all my experiences; that's why I have them. 
My co-workers know me very well. Native Spirit - what do you want me to share about Tommy? I'll do it in another section. 

Thunderbow - Hum recent dreams. I had a ton when I was laid off for two years. I actually keep a daily journal of them all. I think it's around 100 pages or almost there. I've learned to keep a notebook by my bed in the past with a light; or my phone. I'm always getting woke up at night with 2:22, 1:11, 4:44 etc. 
Right after my spouse died he woke me up twice at 2:00 am. I don't think he'd crossed yet. 

I also have good luck remembering dreams if I tell myself to remember the dream when I go to bed. 
If I wake I like to log it down so I don't forget. As soon as I sit up and move around, I can lose it. Sometimes they stay with me. Intense ones always stay. 

I'll make it a point to take the pen and pad with me tonight. And ask my higher self to give me some dreams to remember. 

The intent is present. 

9/04/2016 5:12 am  #5

I have to have a pretty amazing dream for me to remember it in the morning..  I know dreams are often our subconcience putting the days events into perspective.. So if we are troubled we 'Sleep on it' and hopefully in the morning we hope the right answer will be apparent.. Waking up at a certain time is often related to our Biorythmns and the time dawn breaks... If I have to get up at 'Stupid o'clock' I set the alarm then wake up3 or 4 minues before it goes off... Why? In case it doesn't go off lol.
  I have not slept well for almost a year and its only the last two weeks that I am actually getting a nights sleep.. I put this down to my stress has lifted now as my work is done...

I look forward to reading and discussing  all aspects of this thread... I do not 'Imterpret dreams' For me its often a logical way of dealing with issues safely.. Freud and Jung had some odd ideas..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/04/2016 5:21 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/04/2016 2:20 pm  #6

I am the same i dont remember dreams the only dreams that i do remember i had three of them weeks apart
i dreampt that i had  won the lottery a big amount and i was helping my friend out then my family.i remember helping my friend first, because she has always been there for me and vice versa,
my family not so much.but im not very good at interpreting dreams thats why i tell others from other site to come here and ask  Thunder Bow

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

1/24/2017 7:15 pm  #7

Here's a dream I had. 

In my dream; I was outside my kitchen door with my daughter. 
We were looking up at the first ridge of hills behind my  house; which are not more than 1/6th mile away. 
We were looking at a long oblong shaped silver air craft. What one would call space craft; or UFO. 
It was the shinnest silver I've ever seen. 
It had right angel lights on it and a few round dots like this 

\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ . . . . . \ \ \ \ \

I looked at my daughter and elbowed her and said "See I told you so"
Then I woke up. 

Last edited by Native_Past_Life_Spirit (1/24/2017 7:16 pm)

1/25/2017 8:55 am  #8

The UFO could be a message of hope.

1/26/2017 7:58 pm  #9

I can agree with that Thunderbow. We all need a message of hope. What better symbol than from the universe. 

Thank you  

2/16/2017 10:09 am  #10

I have to say that I do not often remember my dreans, they need to be pretty odd for me to recall them..
 So last night I awoke at a point in a dream probalby because of my concern for the componants of that dream..
I was in a car approaching a particular 'Roundabout in my tow,n it is called Roundacre  that is the size,itsj just a grassy area..  I was looking at a truck that had over turned, the truck was on its side with the rear door burst open.    I noticed it was transporting animal, mainly horses and for some odd reason a small baby Rhino!!
The road was smeared  with horse droppings, spread by the impact and flattened by the traffic which had now come to a stand still..  I could see the horses all seemed to have made it onto the grassy roundabout.. No obvious pain  or injury as theywere totally silent. They were all just lying with their legs under them, heads erect and glassy eyed in a trane like state...I thought they must all be in shock and was worried that as they snapped out of it there would be panic..
The baby Rhino about 4 ft high at the shoulder was just standing in the road looking at the truck..  No one came to their aid and no one looked to see if the driver was ok.. All the cars just stopped and looked... 

Then I woke up and thought that was a bit strange... 
I have been thinkng about this all day....Thinking about the horses..and the fact we just sat there in our cars looking in disbelief...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (2/16/2017 10:19 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera