Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2016 10:14 pm  #1

Speaking of dreaming - I had one last night.

My nephew by marriage is incarcerated. He's always been a bad boy. 
Every family has their issues and this young man has always been in trouble. 
His father died in 2000. Real mother died before that. Was raised by a stepmother. 
Youngest child. 

DREAM:
I was in a room. I want to say I think it was either my work place or his Jail. I did not know until this next morning (today) that he was in jail when I asked my Sister in-law. She said  he was in jail and would be there for a long while. I felt he was restrained in the dream. Someone had walked him into the room and I felt a presence in the next room and looked and it was him. I smile and he smiled and he waved. I walked into the room and gave him a Big Hug. Haven't seen him for a long time and the last time I did I gave him a hug like that. 

I called my Sister in-law to see if he was ok because I saw him in a dream. 

One of the times I've seen someone I knew in a dream they had just died. And were trying to get me to let their wife know they were ok. However I've also seen living people I know in dreams. 

May I add that I'm not close to that family. Too many past drama issues for my well being. 

Much gratitude.

Last edited by Native_Past_Life_Spirit (8/26/2016 10:16 pm)

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

8/27/2016 8:12 am  #2

Re: Speaking of dreaming - I had one last night.

He may represent a part of yourself that feels restrained.You gave yourself a big hug. Dreams are often our inner mirrors. Thus people in our dreams often represent parts of one self.

8/27/2016 9:15 am  #3

Wow, that's great. 
I love that explanation!
Thank you for that. I'm a big huger at work. 
Co-workers come to me for hugs.
I like to introduce people to "heart hugs"  If I hug you my head will be on your right shoulder; not the typical left shoulder hug. Heart to Heart. 
I have my usual's daily. One of our new supervisors loves a daily hug to wart off his stress form his new position and responsibility. Love that young man. 
I think I needed that hug thanks; nothing better than giving yourself a great big hug.

8/27/2016 2:10 pm  #4

Hi Deb,

I Have to agree with what Thunder Bow has about your dream.especially at work feeling restrained  that is so true in your circumstances. the hugs you enbrace everyone you meet you have such a big heart

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/28/2016 9:39 pm  #5

Native spirit wrote:

Hi Deb,

I Have to agree with what Thunder Bow has about your dream.especially at work feeling restrained  that is so true in your circumstances. the hugs you embrace everyone you meet you have such a big heart

Thanks Native Spirit
The one problem is gone at work the the instigator still resides. She seems to have mellowed down a bit; It was a huge stressful experience for me. I may have lost half my hair but it grew back twice as thick.  I just wasn't used to thrown under the carper, back stabbed and sabotaged. I still don't understand it all. I just know that I won't take it from anyone ever again at work. 

I don't hug everyone. I seem to have a feeling of who needs a hug. When Julio's stressed out our has had a non-stop day he comes to me for a hug. There's another gal who I mentioned to you with the dad that passed and the gun in dream. She always comes up and hugs me every day she sees me. Hugs are good; we all need to hug more. 

(((((hugs for everyone)))))

Board footera