Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2016 1:39 pm  #1

I think this is heartfelt by many

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/22/2016 8:34 am  #2

Re: I think this is heartfelt by many

Same video reposted.

8/22/2016 4:58 pm  #3

Yeah thanks Thunder Bow if you carry on and watch the others that follow you will.find out the wisdow of the Elders it all connects to the brakken post oil spill.
you cant doubt that the Elders know what they are talking about

Last edited by Native spirit (8/23/2016 4:28 am)

8/23/2016 2:13 pm  #4

What people need to remember is the Earth does not belong to them they only borrow it for the time that they are here,common sence is lacking in a lot of big companies if it doesnt include making lots of money they dont care.neither do they care for the lives they destroy or the damage they do to the earth.

8/23/2016 3:42 pm  #5

I have just pretty much viewed  all those videos before, it was good to revist them..I alway thought the Elders spoke so eloquently and with great dignity, they certain are a prime example of the best native wisdom that a lot of Politicians would do well to heed..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/23/2016 3:45 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/23/2016 3:52 pm  #6

Well we all know that the politicians are the puppets for the bankers to pull on their strings and as bankers they are only interested in one thing money

8/23/2016 7:36 pm  #7

In America we are in an election cycle. It is full of negative ads and campages. Negativity re-enforces bad feelings within one. It sells and it can blind. I try to step out of negativity to avoid feeling bad all the time. This video is a little on the negative side, so am cautious with it. I try to find a reasonable balance. I try to separate truth from politics. I try not to jump to conculsions based on negativity alone.

9/10/2016 3:11 am  #8

I spoke to my friendin Texas last night, they are worried that Trump might get in.. But feel they are not hsppy with theClintn campsign either.. She said she wished that it could be cancelled and fresh candidates put forward..  Wishful feelings it has cost billions of dollars.. I cannot see that happening..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/10/2016 4:41 am  #9

​If you believe everything you read in the papers Obama isn't pleased with the uk voting out of the EU he has supposedly told Teresa may that uk is on the bottom of the list in deals with usa,I don't like Obama as for trump money talks hes all about money nothing else and I don't like Clinton either

Last edited by Native spirit (9/10/2016 4:42 am)

9/10/2016 9:08 am  #10

I think Obama is one our better presidents, he is smart. I do not buy all the negative lies about Clinton. Most are speculations that have no evidence to back them up. The Republican party been bashing Clinton for years. Trump is all about Trump, with no exceptions.

Board footera